*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, just seen that. What's everyone's predictions?

I'm hoping Amnesia. Privilege would also be good but it can't be on a Saturday unless they wanna replace SuperMartxe with it. I feel these places can give it the larger than life feel it needs with the performers and shit

I know it probably won't happen but I could see it working at pacha...amnesia is the obvious move though if they are indeed moving.

Pacha would be great/best but its too small for them at their current popularity. Plus, don't Pacha only promote their "own" nights now Whittle is gone?
It'll be both rooms at Amnesia.
Would like to see it in Privilege too?

(I'm just agreeing with you dude really)

I love the idea of Elrow at Amnesia on a Saturday! For those of us that do (did) a lot of Saturday/Sunday trips, that was always off limits due to the nights. A Saturday double room Elrow would be heaven....

I would assume that simply down to capacity, elrow will move to Amnesia. However, as others have said I think Pacha would be the best fit.

I assume they'll be moving venue. Unless Ushuaia group are gonna formally announce their new concept beforehand/at the same time?

I predict Amnesia.

That's an interesting one! Obviously would work but would be the death nail for Circo Loco maybe? Or...... is Paradise moving? If the DC rumour is true, can't see 3 similar parties at DC10..... but with no Space maybe they can take more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back