*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I'll be able to print off a "party calendar" schedule for the villa we've got? Doesn't like it when I try on the one here...

Has there been any announcement of when the Radio 1 Ushuaia tickets will be released? Can't seem to find any info here or elsewhere.

Eden Ibiza is pleased to presents Sansun: Sushi Restaurant & Oriental Garden. A new Japanese experience that combines the best sushi and the best electronic parties in San Antonio this summer. Open now. Discover it!

pepe rosello all night long
Got a mate that had a picture with Pepe, last year for closing 15, a pic published in space official FB page (& maybe newspaper?) & Pepe gaver her some free drink tokens & put her on gueslist too...i ll ask her about how she happen to be with Pepe in this pic, when ill meet her again for closing 16 ..

Last edited:
so after a long period of prep, this one is taking off this week: alter ibiza, the new club opening in the location that used to be summum in san antonio bay. they're opening this wednesday 20th july (opening is invite-only) and then from thursday 21st july this program is going to be on:

MONDAYS - Retro with Paul Taylor and guests
TUESDAYS - iCulture with with Steve Taylor, Richard Earnshaw and guests
WEDNESDAYS - first 3 dates with DJ ANTZ and then Disco Does It from 17th August onwards
THURSDAYS - Engage Ibiza with Fat Tony & guests (gay friendly night)
FRIDAYS - edit with Phil Jaegerossa, Jordan Murphy and guests
SATURDAYS - Boutique Balearic, confirmed for first 3 weeks are people like Alfredo, Pete Gooding and Andy Wilson
SUNDAYS - Carwash, Steve Altman, Nigel Atkin and guests

minimum age for all events at alter ibiza is 25 years. come dressed nicely.
tickets going on sale in a bit, prices reaching from 10€ to 25€ in pre sale

will be interesting to see this unfolding. I've read some comments in another thread already I think and contrary to those I think they might actually be able to pull this off. it's not gonna happen overnight, but they're aware of that anyway. anyway, curious to see how it goes.

I'm sounding like a bore here but can anyone give me the slightest bit of info on this Sunday's lineup at space.havent heard or read any rumours. Nothing. Their Facebook page has got the 31st lineup as their cover photo but nothing on this Sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back