*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with a young crowd?

Nothing in my book -- I've met fantastic people in the younger crowd, and some truly annoying people in the older crowd.

And if I were to generalize, the younger crowd seems more likely to have the fun, carefree, music-on/world-off attitude I'm going for when I'm taking a week on this beautiful island away from the responsibilities of the rest of the year. :cool:

Who drinks john smiths on holidays. ..:eek:
:lol: I cant take to that spanish beer. Theres only so much san miguel and pints of vodka red bull I can take. Made me bad last year....whiskys and cokes will be order of the night when out.

Im as cultural as they come love the food abroad especially Spain, could eat tapas all day but cant take to the "beer" im an ale drinker and that lager is just watered down cheap piss.

My misses first ever time in ibiza and i got so mongoled on san miguel i ended in bed at 6pm and it wernt for a shag....could not get out of bed for the life of me. Gut rot, pounding headache...think it might of been a hangover lol.

The voddy red bull gives me the shakes the morning after.

Stick to what you know for me on that front

Last edited:
Goes down well with a full English breakfast, none of that foreign muck while abroad! :)

Dont you have to have a tribal tattoo on the left arm and ENGLAND tattoo'd on the lower back to qualify for that?

I suppose if the Spanish could brew a decent lager then the little englander in people wouldnt be so bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back