*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard from one of the headliners for these nights personally in March that some nights struggled including the hernan and Warren nights and it's something they wouldn't come back to, despite the club looking great...

I think I'll be all teched out by this time in the trip and some deep tech house/progressive house will be very pleasing, but yeah Sundays have so many events going on! I've never seen Avicii live and am considering that party before Soundgarden but it'll be rammed for sure which makes me think twice about going. I think Rumors at Destino before will be better in terms of crowd and it's more my type of music, and Destino looks like such a nice venue too. Plus I'll definitely go if Sasha joins Gerber on my dates (still crossing the fingers). I don't think he's ever played at Destino!

Back to Soundgarden, I really hope they succeed but sometimes I feel it would work better as a terrace thing at Space, sharing a night. I know the same DJs took it over during Revolution last year which would give it the perfect music mix between the main room and terrace. They wanna consider some preparties to promote this night? I don't know, maybe also the tech house/techno sound is too popular to overcome, but let's see what happens

The sound garden night looks good to me too but Eden (& Es Paradis) are tough clubs to crack.

If it wasn't for Acid Sunday's I think I'd give it a shot.

For me a small venue like underground would be great for the Nick Warren sound.

I see him play at Mambo many years ago - not too long after Way Out West did their thing. He was great.

Still no word on Amnesia Opening? It's supposedly taking place this Saturday and not a word has been said one lineup's etc... and artists are still showing as confirmed for Saturday 28th

Still no word on Amnesia Opening? It's supposedly taking place this Saturday and not a word has been said one lineup's etc... and artists are still showing as confirmed for Saturday 28th

interestingly
the official Amnesia website is not listing either dates!

just realised how much will be going on this summer on sunday nights. years ago it was basically all about space, but now the choice on sundays is really huge.

• avicii at ushuaïa - his last year - not something I'd personally attend, but let's face it, it's going to be massive
  • sundays at space - will have quite some magnetism too. especially because it's the only day you'll be able to come back to dance on the sunset terrace while it's still bright and reminisce about the space days of old.
  • solomun+1 at pacha - will be massive too.
  • warriors at sankeys - good line ups and one of sankeys' most important pillars
  • house of madness and people from ibiza at amnesia - HoM will be the carry-on for lots of people after avicii. on some dates PfI looks good too!
  • craig david at ibiza rocks. again not an event I'd personally go to, but still...
  • materia at privilege - could turn into a pretty interesting thing for techno lovers
  • children of the 80s at HRH. couldn't believe the success last year, but it just worked. and will do so this year.
  • the soundgarden at eden - musically definitely the most interesting event at the club and I really hope it'll go well
  • RUMORS at destino - ibiza's biggest beach party last summer, let's see how people react to the move to destino. it could turn into a massive 'place to be' this summer or go completely the other way around. interesting to watch for sure.
  • acid sundays at heart. newcomer of the year for many locals last summer. interested to see line ups for this year.
and there will be more still.
whoa.

Any ideas what the entry price will be for Rumors @stivi ?

• house of madness and people from ibiza at amnesia - HoM will be the carry-on for lots of people after avicii. on some dates PfI looks good too!
is it just me who thinks that the traditional and famous "people from ibiza" brand doesn't fit at all to this new party? correct me if I'm wrong but pfi was a party where lots of island residents danced to the (underground) music of island resident djs. it makes sense to bring international tropical house blokes from the charts to amnesia, but why under this label that doesn't fit at all :/

Amnesia line-ups?

really just Hyte to confirm
Matinee is usually a rotation of a select number of DJs

No, I mean what's going on with their opening? It makes me paranoid about the rest of their season.

And as for lineups I was wondering about the lineups in general! But I seem to remember last year around this same time not all of them were out yet either, but i think we had more info than this

No, I mean what's going on with their opening? It makes me paranoid about the rest of their season.

And as for lineups I was wondering about the lineups in general! But I seem to remember last year around this same time not all of them were out yet either, but i think we had more info than this

Ah!

(with no inside info) might be something in the rumour about the opening confusion & a slap on the wrists from authorities
cannot see the rest of the season being affected

a lot of the other line-ups already confirmed - some are always close to the opening dates like Sundays at Space
Circo Loco only fully confirm the week before

On the subject of Amnesia Opening... someone I know emailed them asking about VIP tables for the opening party and got the response as attached.

Word from the horses mouth looks like Saturday 28th at the moment.

It's hard to believe they would be proceeding with the opening this weekend with no tickets available to purchase and no lineup announcement. Very poor from Amnesia this year IMO - it's not on mucking people around like this.

Attachments

• Amnesia Opening Email.jpg
    Amnesia Opening Email.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 85
ANTS has been suspiciously quiet too after they released their overall DJ list, any idea when we'll get the night-by-night's? (or day by day I guess, really)

I don't think they announced day by day line-ups for ANTS until quite late last year, maybe until just before the opening party. I may be wrong though.

On the subject of Amnesia Opening... someone I know emailed them asking about VIP tables for the opening party and got the response as attached.

Word from the horses mouth looks like Saturday 28th at the moment.

It's hard to believe they would be proceeding with the opening this weekend with no tickets available to purchase and no lineup announcement. Very poor from Amnesia this year IMO - it's not on mucking people around like this.

Ok...so its looks indeed like the 28th! Great news!!
Ahh, I think you should blackout her email adress in the screenshot;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back