*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen the 'People from Ibiza' announcement. Has Amnesia ever had two separate parties on a night before?

Hopefully something on in mid June although I know it's highly unlikely.
Struggling to decide what nights to attend this year.
Yea I am over for June and landed a Edm heavy line up at cream so gonna give it a miss.

If it's connect then it's not gonna be June. It's July to end of September.

Pretty sure it's this news as say they are almost ready to announce.

When are nick Warren's night lineups due, how was thus night last year was it busy?

I was there in July last year when Cattaneo was playing with Nick Warren & it was busy enough to create a really good atmosphere.

The dance floor was full the whole night, & for me, musically it was the best night I had on the island last year.

It seemed to be a mainly 'foreign crowd' as in not many Brits there, plus they were giving out free wrist-bands which always helps.

I would definitely recommend it- I'll be back again this season.

Yeah hernan and Nick should be sick, will be choosing this over Solomun and Damien Lazarus the same night

Yeah hernan and Nick should be sick, will be choosing this over Solomun and Damien Lazarus the same night

just realised how much will be going on this summer on sunday nights. years ago it was basically all about space, but now the choice on sundays is really huge.

• avicii at ushuaïa - his last year - not something I'd personally attend, but let's face it, it's going to be massive
  • sundays at space - will have quite some magnetism too. especially because it's the only day you'll be able to come back to dance on the sunset terrace while it's still bright and reminisce about the space days of old.
  • solomun+1 at pacha - will be massive too.
  • warriors at sankeys - good line ups and one of sankeys' most important pillars
  • house of madness and people from ibiza at amnesia - HoM will be the carry-on for lots of people after avicii. on some dates PfI looks good too!
  • craig david at ibiza rocks. again not an event I'd personally go to, but still...
  • materia at privilege - could turn into a pretty interesting thing for techno lovers
  • children of the 80s at HRH. couldn't believe the success last year, but it just worked. and will do so this year.
  • the soundgarden at eden - musically definitely the most interesting event at the club and I really hope it'll go well
  • RUMORS at destino - ibiza's biggest beach party last summer, let's see how people react to the move to destino. it could turn into a massive 'place to be' this summer or go completely the other way around. interesting to watch for sure.
  • acid sundays at heart. newcomer of the year for many locals last summer. interested to see line ups for this year.
and there will be more still.
whoa.

When are nick Warren's night lineups due, how was thus night last year was it busy?
I heard from one of the headliners for these nights personally in March that some nights struggled including the hernan and Warren nights and it's something they wouldn't come back to, despite the club looking great...

I think I'll be all teched out by this time in the trip and some deep tech house/progressive house will be very pleasing, but yeah Sundays have so many events going on! I've never seen Avicii live and am considering that party before Soundgarden but it'll be rammed for sure which makes me think twice about going. I think Rumors at Destino before will be better in terms of crowd and it's more my type of music, and Destino looks like such a nice venue too. Plus I'll definitely go if Sasha joins Gerber on my dates (still crossing the fingers). I don't think he's ever played at Destino!

Back to Soundgarden, I really hope they succeed but sometimes I feel it would work better as a terrace thing at Space, sharing a night. I know the same DJs took it over during Revolution last year which would give it the perfect music mix between the main room and terrace. They wanna consider some preparties to promote this night? I don't know, maybe also the tech house/techno sound is too popular to overcome, but let's see what happens

• sundays at space - will have quite some magnetism too. especially because it's the only day you'll be able to come back to dance on the sunset terrace while it's still bright and reminisce about the space days of old.
whoa.
What's the opening time for Space on Sundays? 16:00?

• children of the 80s at HRH. couldn't believe the success last year, but it just worked. and will do so this year.
One of my mates wants to go to this on the opening , I'm not convinced :/ suppose it can't be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back