*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now when you arrive at Ibiza airport and drive out of it, you are greeted with giant billboards of PVD's face!

Agree this for EDM Party, but in general, Techno party aren't with DJ Face, and more with art theme for each season (like cocoon, circoloco, enter, hyte,...)

Techno party aren't with DJ Face, and more with art theme for each season (like cocoon, circoloco, enter, hyte,...)

even though I like all those parties I have to say none of them have done ANYTHING really arty in the last few years. it's all very black and very simple. enter's eyes last year maybe, but that's also not something extremely exciting I thought.

I really miss the old creative artworks they used to do. and that's not me saying 'it was better in the day' - I just don't like the current style with most promoters just putting the artists in big bold letters or, if it's an underground party, have as much black as possible on their artwork

The thing with having the djs face on the billboard/flyer is that most of them aren't exactly oil paintings are they!

It just lacks imagination, as for just a list of the djs in bold letters, thats just boring! The flyer artwork was always a way to express the unique'ness of the dance/rave scene, the fact it was out of this world, spiritual, our of body experience etc... to go back to the old rave flyers again, how many just features a figure with arms in arm, or a head floating in a vortex! I like that, kinds trippy sh!t!

When do the Space goes to Amnesia tickets go on sale by the way? lol

The insane posters are quite cool actually

I loved the Insane art work when it started in 2013. E.g. Below. Not such a fan of the branding the last few years.
350px-2013-08-09_-_Insane,_Pacha.jpg

What happened to the creative art work and quirky designs the promotional material used to have

*Cough* (Apologies for photo quality).

Agree about Ibiza posters though. Loved seeing the more creative posters on arrival, even for nights I wasn't interested in.

Full_Size_Render.jpg

Flyer from a favourite local event when I live in the north. Always a fan of their art work that's plain simple with no fancy bits. Also adds to how underground it is

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 23
Not a massive fan of the viva warriors artwork since they had to change it from the font from warriors the film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back