*** Ibiza Gossip 2016 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was brilliant there last year. Eden is a great club.

I guess there's no winning. Mondays were a no go last year and Sundays have Space Sundays and most likely Solomun at Pacha (no confirmation yet though). There's competition everywhere on all the days but I think so far Thursdays look better, but I guess that depends on what Space is doing. I have two Sundays this year so will have to make some decisions...I do need an excuse to check out Eden!

I guess there's no winning. Mondays were a no go last year and Sundays have Space Sundays and most likely Solomun at Pacha (no confirmation yet though). There's competition everywhere on all the days but I think so far Thursdays look better, but I guess that depends on what Space is doing. I have two Sundays this year so will have to make some decisions...I do need an excuse to check out Eden!

I would say if you've got two Sunday's I would check out The Soungarden. It's definitely worth it & musically (last year) there wasn't really another night like it on the island.

I love Ibiza but most nights are just the same regurgitated line-ups, techno & tech-house. It's refreshing to get a right good prog night back doing well.

I would say if you've got two Sunday's I would check out The Soungarden. It's definitely worth it & musically (last year) there wasn't really another night like it on the island.

I love Ibiza but most nights are just the same regurgitated line-ups, techno & tech-house. It's refreshing to get a right good prog night back doing well.

I agree, I love that Anjunadeep sound and it's a more fitting sound for Ibiza IMO. Most. Likely will check it out and make a decision between Solly and Space Sundays. Besides, Eden is right behind my hotel anyway(Marco Polo)

I agree, I love that Anjunadeep sound and it's a more fitting sound for Ibiza IMO. Most. Likely will check it out and make a decision between Solly and Space Sundays. Besides, Eden is right behind my hotel anyway(Marco Polo)

I'm pretty close to Eden this year as well (The Hawaii) but I'll wait & see what Space have in store for Sunday's.

It'll be a tough choice between the two if Space come up with something good as I only have one this year.

If there is free wrist-bands kicking about for The Soundgarden like there were last year that might swing it for me :p

Curious to know where Aoki will end up this summer? Would be good to know where not to go...

1-1.jpg

I think you should annouce something anyway; drop a little hint to make up for the disappointment. Any news on Guy Gerber? Or when we can expect the Paradise opening dates?

I'm sure that paradise and a few others will announce shortly after miami. up until 3 years ago (more or less) no one used to announce anything pre-miami.

we might still announce something later today, let's see ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back