Ibiza closing weekend official thread

6 october... in the afternoon... what can you do? mambo? anything else?

??
space closing goes until 12 noon and dc10 closing starts at 16:00. maybe just have a shower, food and change of clothes between one and the other!

alternatively, if you go to pacha on sunday night for solomun+1 closing, you might be lucky and pick up a band for the afterparty of this - and that will be happening ob monday afternoon.

??
space closing goes until 12 noon and dc10 closing starts at 16:00. maybe just have a shower, food and change of clothes between one and the other!

alternatively, if you go to pacha on sunday night for solomun+1 closing, you might be lucky and pick up a band for the afterparty of this - and that will be happening ob monday afternoon.

solomun after party?

then go to dc10 closing directly I'd say...
Guys! Thanks million! In playa de mbossa are selling amnesia tickets all night (day) long 50 euro. Is it trustable?
I also got the news space after 9 is 65 euro from last year experience.

Rik

i am 100% sure that if you arrive at amnesia after 6am you will pay 20€ more on the door, no matter what ticket you have.

also not sure you'll still get in for 65€ at space if you buy on the door. I would think it's more expensive.

hey dudes, have a great time...sad i am stuck and cant make it (back in November for a wee trip though)...one thing...make the most of it party animals!

i am 100% sure that if you arrive at amnesia after 6am you will pay 20€ more on the door, no matter what ticket you have.

also not sure you'll still get in for 65€ at space if you buy on the door. I would think it's more expensive.

We got tickets for 50 with no last entrance time. Have been assured by a few people that you can go whenever and not pay extra. I guess we will find out very shortly! Will be taking an extra 20 euros to be safe!

space closing was one of the best i've been to in a long time. car park was banging with richie hawtin and carl cox and the salon with disco favourite paul reynolds was very funny. afterwards caught a bit of one of stivi's national heroes DJ Tennis (hehehe) and john talabot on the terraza. brilliant end to a long season!

the best thing was, even though it was very full, it was still doable - room to dance if needed, room to move between areas - perfect amount of people. i think the car park staying open until 2 meant there wasn't such a squash at midnight when everyone normally piles into the main room and terraza. looking forward to long winter hibernation now

Back