Ibiza closing weekend official thread

Weather forecast is still looking shicking for next week :( would of thought after the storms this week itd start clearing up!

Shit! SO i need to plan this as I'm doing the Space Closing Party swell....... Looks like its a go through! Taxi to the hotel shower and change then back out haha.

yeah, luciano's gonna close amnesia this year, that's confirmed.

space last year closed at 12 noon with coxy and fanciulli doing their b2b on the terraza - I don't expect it to be any earlier this year :)

yes, all pre-sale tickets for space closing have the 'in by 9pm rule'.

bars saturday night - why not go to dunes (ex granja dunes, opposite tantra) and show our forum member andy eastough some support with his deeper sound presents funhouse project?[/QUOT]

Andy Eastough you say. Does he play deeper sounds per chance?

andy eastough's thing was last night, not on the 4th october - my bad. and yes he's the guy behind deeper sounds

andy eastough's thing was last night, not on the 4th october - my bad. and yes he's the guy behind deeper sounds
Okay then, So I really need somewhere to go on Saturday evening Stivi. Perhaps something a little calmer(ish) before the storm of Sun and Mon? Would there be much on in Ibiza Town? Do you think its worth a trip over for a sunset in San An? Just need to do something very "Ibiza" to show my friend whose first time it is. Mambo have a pre party for Pure Pacha I presume, but there is not much else on that night? (bearing in mind we are off to Amnesia about 7/8am on Sunday)

Okay then, So I really need somewhere to go on Saturday evening Stivi. Perhaps something a little calmer(ish) before the storm of Sun and Mon? Would there be much on in Ibiza Town? Do you think its worth a trip over for a sunset in San An? Just need to do something very "Ibiza" to show my friend whose first time it is. Mambo have a pre party for Pure Pacha I presume, but there is not much else on that night? (bearing in mind we are off to Amnesia about 7/8am on Sunday)

sunset strip might be an idea but bear in mind sunset is very early now!

else not a whole lot going on bar wise I think as literally everyone will be either
- at ushuaïa closing
- having a disco nap before pure pacha or amnesia closing

but you can always try ibiza town - the bars around plaza de parque are very 'ibiza' in my opinion.

Looking forward to Sunday now :)
We will be in Tantra from 3ish then off to Space.

Anyone know how much Space tickets are from Tantra or is it worth buying now?

Hi guys,
I am coming to the closing party and ready to share with you the full plan to get your advices!! ( much help ).

1. Getting the island saturday morning and entering Ushuaia around midnight ( tickets have no time restriction as they said ) in order to get the very last second and start closing ibiza clubs softly.

2. Going straight to Amnesia ( ok probably I will take a shower as I will be at jet aptms :) ) waiting for Luciano set. Hopefully will be like the "Caminando 2010" most viewed youtube video. I got it closes around 12am.

3. English breakfast and a looooong nap to the evening. Dinner and Space before 9pm ( as per the ticket last time entering ). Here comes first question. I have read that club should close around 12pm. does it sound correct? If so, it means we need to stay in the club 15 hours to really get the closing time? How are you managing this, getting later the spot, leaving before the closing or hardworking?

4. Sleep all over the day to the end of crazyness : Circo Loco.

Tickets? Better online or trying a good deal buying them all on the island?

Ok I am crazy I know, but there is any non conventional party on the island more than the clubs' parties? I have been in a great party in Playa comte Cueva last openings and I really feel like enjoying another one this year. Do you know anything about it?

Thanks for your help! much appreciated... hope we all survive.

Rik

Anyone know how much Space tickets are from Tantra or is it worth buying now?

I think this is a good question.

The Spotlight crew will quite rightly nearly always advise a pre sale ticket, but in this instance there is little information about tix bought from the Islands bars. Also the "pay on the door" situation as it may suit some people as the 9pm curfew (pre sale) seems a little early?

There are even different prices for pre sale on the main internet ticket sites (whether some of these can be cancelled up to the event like spotlight I have no idea?)

Could have done with more flexibility really on the pre sale tix to be honest, maybe even a pass out? Like Rik says, 15 hours in one club is a quite a long time!!

Can this be cleared up at all @stivi ?

Obligatory fly in the ointment pre-travelling - lovely courtesy email from travel agent to inform us that our hotel is shutting earlier than anticipated due to low numbers and that we will be relocated to the Bay (!) They have kindly upgraded us to half-board though - how decent of them. Erm, no thanks. Could do without this headache, but never a dull moment eh.

Back