How long til' you go?

What nights you got planned?

Probably a little bit more EDM heavy than most here approve of...don't have the tix for Cream yet, may audible and go to Elrow on Saturday if we're too tired from traveling. Or maybe we'll just go to Elrow anyway!

Thursday - Cream @ Amnesia
Friday - Martin Garrix @ Ushuaia
Sat - (Formentera + open at night)
Sunday - Rumors, then House of Madness @ Amnesia (may try to switch - though Solomun/Richie Hawtin tix are through the roof)
Monday - (open)
Tuesday - Float Your Boat + Space
Wednesday - My House @ Pacha

f*** it. Just like what you like. Personally I think if you can tick off a visit to amnesia and Carl Cox you've got a pretty good taster of the clubbing side of things.

As you visit more and more you can find others but do those two and you'll be blown away.

They keep giving me these tablets, i was supposed to only have one every 3 hours but thay didnt worked so i keep talking them like theres no tommorow. Ive almost had 2 packets which is 48 within 24 hours...
Please tell us you are drinking lots of water?
Try going in the sun too (if you are drinking lots water). You may not want to at first but it does help. I got sick on my last day of my 2015 July visit and the sun remedy did actually work.

Land on the 11th September approx. 19:25.

Sunday 11th Sept - Solomun and Mano le Tough @Pacha
Monday 12th Sept - Thrillseekers 15 years of Trance @Driftwood boat party.
depending how the lineup is for DC10 I could make my first appearance there.
Tuesday 13th Sept - Ferry booked for Formentera for the day then onto Carl Cox @space
Wednesday 14th Sept - nothing planned but could end up at Connect @EsParadis
Thursday 15th Sept - I am DJing at Tropi Bar in the West End for the Cream Pre-party then onto Cream itself @amnesia

7th Time on the Island in the last 6 years :D

Land on the 11th September approx. 19:25.

Sunday 11th Sept - Solomun and Mano le Tough @Pacha
Monday 12th Sept - Thrillseekers 15 years of Trance @Driftwood boat party.
depending how the lineup is for DC10 I could make my first appearance there.
Tuesday 13th Sept - Ferry booked for Formentera for the day then onto Carl Cox @space
Wednesday 14th Sept - nothing planned but could end up at Connect @EsParadis
Thursday 15th Sept - I am DJing at Tropi Bar in the West End for the Cream Pre-party then onto Cream itself @amnesia

7th Time on the Island in the last 6 years :D
25 days to go for me

Solomun at ush sept 14th...bora bora all day before then

Afterlife 15th sept

Music on 16th sept

Trying to pursuade my girl to do paradise after solomun but i doubt she will have the stamina as its the day we arrive!

Might pop in tropi on that cream pre party for an hour, our favourite bar on the west end last year and love the old classics! Aiming to do itaca(sp), RIO and plastik for starting the sesh as didnt get round to going to them last year!

Cant wait!

A little over 2 weeks for my first time in the island. 14 years of planning and it is finally happening although I am flooded with work and it hasn't hit me yet in full scale: Here is my itinerary! :

- Pure Pacha | Paris By Night - Saturday 10 September
- Float Your Boat - Sundays at Space Official Boat Party Sundays at Space - Sunday 11 September
-Hed Kandi, Ocean Beach Ibiza - Monday 12 September
- Cream Ibiza Closing Party Part 2, Amnesia - Thursday 15 September

I will squeeze in sunset bars and hopefully an underground party. But yeah, 3 days in a row partying is going to be a huge challenge as I am 34 lol.

28 days. Stayimg club bahamas
Plans so far
Mon 19th ocean beach then itaca
20th carl cox
21st maybe conect boat or dance 88/89
25th ants closing
26th bora bora all day
Could add more depending on money spent

Back