28 days. Stayimg club bahamas
Plans so far
Mon 19th ocean beach then itaca
20th carl cox
21st maybe conect boat or dance 88/89
25th ants closing
26th bora bora all day
Could add more depending on money spent

We stayed at club Bahamas this year, have you stayed before??

We stayed at club Bahamas this year, have you stayed before??
No...shared taxi with a couple last year who said it was good. In a great location. What was it like. Mixed reviews on tripadvisor but a lot of complaints are about flight noise and clubbers of which none bother me

Ok so yes there is a LOT of noise from the planes (personally I don't care about that), and I can't comment on the clubbers noise probably because I'd be one of them making the noise to be honest! Although saying that, despite not getting in before 5 most days (some it was after 6) I wouldn't say we were making a noise but we didn't always just go straight to sleep!! What we did encounter at that time of day bizarrely though was people putting their towels on the sun loungers - not even joking!! The pool area gets a bit crowded and noisy during the day, but given that we couldn't get a lounger anyway we opted for roughing it on the grassy areas (was actually quite comfortable and less noisy!), we also headed out the back gate one day to the beach right behind the hotel which was fab but you have to pay to use the loungers!

The hotel itself was fine, it wasn't flash but beds were comfortable, air con worked, room cleaned everyday and fresh towels whenever we needed them. We were all inclusive and although never made it for breakfast we either grabbed something to eat from the snack bar (which opens at 10am) or waited for lunch (which is from 1pm). There is an abundance of options in the restaurant for lunch or evening meal, I'm a picky eater but plenty of salad selection and freshly made pizza and I was easy pleased. All local branded drinks were included too so we made good use of having vodka & Fanta limon before going out each night.

It would be my idea of hell to hang around for the evening entertainment but for what we wanted (place to sleep, eat, drink and recharge) it was perfect - we are definitely staying again next year!

Space, Ushuaia and the bars along PDB are all within walking distance.

Hope that helps.....

Ok so yes there is a LOT of noise from the planes (personally I don't care about that), and I can't comment on the clubbers noise probably because I'd be one of them making the noise to be honest! Although saying that, despite not getting in before 5 most days (some it was after 6) I wouldn't say we were making a noise but we didn't always just go straight to sleep!! What we did encounter at that time of day bizarrely though was people putting their towels on the sun loungers - not even joking!! The pool area gets a bit crowded and noisy during the day, but given that we couldn't get a lounger anyway we opted for roughing it on the grassy areas (was actually quite comfortable and less noisy!), we also headed out the back gate one day to the beach right behind the hotel which was fab but you have to pay to use the loungers!

The hotel itself was fine, it wasn't flash but beds were comfortable, air con worked, room cleaned everyday and fresh towels whenever we needed them. We were all inclusive and although never made it for breakfast we either grabbed something to eat from the snack bar (which opens at 10am) or waited for lunch (which is from 1pm). There is an abundance of options in the restaurant for lunch or evening meal, I'm a picky eater but plenty of salad selection and freshly made pizza and I was easy pleased. All local branded drinks were included too so we made good use of having vodka & Fanta limon before going out each night.

It would be my idea of hell to hang around for the evening entertainment but for what we wanted (place to sleep, eat, drink and recharge) it was perfect - we are definitely staying again next year!

Space, Ushuaia and the bars along PDB are all within walking distance.

Hope that helps.....
Thats exactly wot im looking for lol. Never stayed in pdb so be like new holiday. Cant see us being in b4 5 each morning so guess just hav to throw towels down then lol. Sounds perfect for wot we need thanks

Back