How long til' you go?

You are going to have fun!

I'll be flying at this time next week, through to the quickest airport in the world and drink in hand within an hour in San An :D

Fast or slow week...we'll see

I cannot wait! Honestly at this point I'll say we've researched the thing to death. Nice mix of parties (bought most tix in advance, with some room to improvise), gave ourselves some days off and have a day trip to Formentera planned.

Reactions: PP
I cannot wait! Honestly at this point I'll say we've researched the thing to death. Nice mix of parties (bought most tix in advance, with some room to improvise), gave ourselves some days off and have a day trip to Formentera planned.

What nights you got planned?

Ive been here for 2 days and for my experience its been a disaster... ive caught a flu since ive been here and all ive been doing is sleeping in my hotel this whole time.

And i was really pumped up too

Will be there from the 26th, only ten days left. It's going to be my second time this year, can't wait

In all seriousness you just need to ride it out. Get to the pharmacie and get something from them. How long till you come home?

They keep giving me these tablets, i was supposed to only have one every 3 hours but thay didnt worked so i keep talking them like theres no tommorow. Ive almost had 2 packets which is 48 within 24 hours...

Back