go pro/selfie sticks

image-jpg.1615

Do these guys all have a creepy hand fetish? I'm guessing that's all most will have a picture of.

I for one take videos while I am clubbing. When it’s building up to something I will get my phone out every so often just to try and capture the atmosphere for when I am home depressed and want to watch something to show one of my many good memoires away. I would say in an 8 hour night I record 5-6 minutes though. And I don’t see a problem with this.

And this is what everyone is getting at, by bringing a selfie stick your gearing yourself up to record a LOT of the night, not just snippets to remind you of what the night was and that is what ruins a party.

image-jpg.1615

Could you tell me in which forum all these guys in the above picture post in, id really like to debate a bunch of people that agree with me.

good luck with that!;)
Excuse my poor English when I say opinions I mean when there is a majority share , You can normally judge what's right and wrong and the majority is not in your favour lakid . Have never heard of someone so defensive until I read what you have to say . Please give it up take your selfie stick , do what you got to do and be happy that your pissing most people off , it doesn't piss me off but as I normally take a view from both sides of an argument ( sit on the fence so to speak ) I can understand both arguments but it still is a negative part of clubbing . Plus I also enjoy an argument :p

And this is what everyone is getting at, by bringing a selfie stick your gearing yourself up to record a LOT of the night, not just snippets to remind you of what the night was and that is what ruins a party.

Ehhhh i dunno. I only took 3 videos and 2 pictures in 3 days at movement.

I bring a camera all the time with intentions of snapping pics but usually only break it out at the request if the Mrs. To be honest, im usually busy having a good time.

You know what bothers me? Sweaty drunk ass with his shirt off bouncing around jumping into people like hes the only one on the dance floor. Or even more? Guy dancing around a packed dance floor with a ciggrette blowing it in your face or even ashing on you. Diesrespectful people can be doing anything. You can politely capture a video without bothering anybody. Ive left a club/festival many more times thinking about those f***ers then somebody filming. Sure those same people can be annoying by filming, i guess. Doesnt mean you cant film and not being annoying. The action itself isnt really directly affecting you and can be done quickly and politely.

Has it ever occurred to you that some people object to being filmed by other people ? It may be that in today's world of obsessive narcissism it never occurs to those filming that anyone else exists (apart from maybe themselves and their idols in the "booth" / stage) but that doesn;t change the fact that peoples rights NOT to be a feature on someone else's holiday memoires are totally disregarded. One of the joys of heading into places like Berghain is that you are pretty sure what goes on in there stays in there and in peoples' minds, and isn't there to be broadcast to anyone else. It makes for a very relaxed and carefree time indeed. More of that would be be most welcome today.

Be warned, I once seen a guy get chased out of a Ibiza Club by a group of angry Italians because he had a Selfie Stick, extra Lenses, 3 disposable cameras and a GoPro Headstrap, with extended light mount. I don't need to tell you where they put the Selfie Stick after they got hold of it, it certainly wouldn't be a pleasant experience if you're not into that sort of thing.

Just saying ;)

Last edited:
Back