Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine in August worked out cheaper buying them from here than it did from Gatecrasher website by more than £10

What is happening with crasher months if waiting now appear entry first 2 dates cancelled. Lack of numbers ? Organisation or what

I don't know. I guess sit and wait and see what happens. Considering I'm meant to be going on Monday to Crasher's opening, I hope that they are open in both rooms.

someone of team GC was too quick there when they e-mailed me. those two dates 16 and 23 june are happening in the end.

Damn it..there goes my hope they are gonna extend it for one more week meaning I could go when I am out for Coxie and Cream closing week...

Disappointed by Gatecrasher, not only for announcing too early, but not bothering to clarify who would even be there then trying to hide that fact after the event. Somehow don't expect to see my money coming back.

I wonder if they'll last the season. The crowd itself was full of the usual west end nuggets, very few people knew the music, so don't go expecting the 'Crasher atmosphere of old. It's just not there.

Disappointed by Gatecrasher, not only for announcing too early, but not bothering to clarify who would even be there then trying to hide that fact after the event. Somehow don't expect to see my money coming back.

I wonder if they'll last the season. The crowd itself was full of the usual west end nuggets, very few people knew the music, so don't go expecting the 'Crasher atmosphere of old. It's just not there.

Hmmm... shame to hear that. Hopefully they get their act together as the season goes on. Clearly the whole organisation of this Crasher thing has been quite last minute, especially given that it's believed that it wasn't originally going to happen at all.

As for the crowd, well, you'd expect Judgement Sundays was made up of a similar crowd and I always found the atmosphere at those nights pretty decent. Again, maybe just an off-week for trance on the island.

Last edited:
What the deal Ikoda?

They cut off half the lineup, didn't change ANY of their artwork. Made no mention of it on FB, twitter, etc, all their PRs I spoke thought it was going to be both rooms with the full lineup.
Then after it all, had the cheek to say Indecent Noise played an amazing set for them, when he was one of the ones cancelled!

Oh wow. Now I am definitely not buying my ticket until they clear this crap up. Unless the 2 rooms open up, attendance and vibe is good, and all promised artists show up, you can forget seeing money from me for this one. Its a shame. Hope it fixes itself and lasts the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back