Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone got an idea on the amount of shows Steve Angello will be playing at Gatecrasher? Because his headlining a few dates at Cream.

in mixmag this month, the Gatecrasher advert doesn't list Angello as DJs appearing
An21, Max Vangeli, Qulinez & Third Party are
but it adds "very special guests to be announced"

Has anyone got an idea on the amount of shows Steve Angello will be playing at Gatecrasher? Because his headlining a few dates at Cream.

in mixmag this month, the Gatecrasher advert doesn't list Angello as DJs appearing
An21, Max Vangeli, Qulinez & Third Party are
but it adds "very special guests to be announced"

Judge Jules is doing Judgment night In BCM Mallorca so there's a good chance he'll be doing a night in Ibiza too. He was on the island a couple of weeks ago so could be in talks.

IIRC he did have property on the island
it could just be he is visiting that

Do we think this is going to be in the Mondays! Instead if toll room knights!! As there is stiff competition on the others??

Toolroom Knights is announced, right? So it's unlikely to change for GC until mid season if the night is doing badly.

Anyone go to the preview night last night? Any changes or the club just as it was last year other than the name?

did you like it ?

yes I honestly did like it. we had a proper san an night on saturday and on the way back we all said we hope both san an clubs have a few proper working nights this year.

gatecrasher is a very slick venue since the dutch guys have remodeled it last year and really has a lot of potential. something that has been said before, but I'll repeat it now, the sound system of that club can take it up with the best of the island. superb...and i honestly think i'll be going to a few of those créche nights. a nice plus is also the swing...we had a lot of fun on it on saturday :)

then we went over to es paradis. as most of you know it is simply one of the most beautiful if not the most beautiful venue on the island - as I don't go too often i tend to forget that a bit. we thought 'if it wasn't that white it'd make a perfect location for a wild cocoon night' with all the plants etc.

great night out in san an.

Can anyone fill me in on why Fridays have changed from Size Matters to El Carnaval?
It's the same music and concept, just different name. You'll stiil find AN21, Max Vangeli, Third Party, Thomas gold, Deniz Koyu, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back