Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll have trance on Saturdays at Play 2 again this year with Ultraviolet. Will post up more details soon... Maria Healy is one of the residents for it this year and guests last year included Claudia Cazacu and James Dymond (amongst many others!)

Checked out some of last year events and look promising in addition to bigger nights.

could be a good option.

Has anyone got an idea on the amount of shows Steve Angello will be playing at Gatecrasher? Because his headlining a few dates at Cream.

Has anyone got an idea on the amount of shows Steve Angello will be playing at Gatecrasher? Because his headlining a few dates at Cream.

not that many. can't say an exact number, but it won't be like he'll be there every week AFAIK.

we'll have trance on Saturdays at Play 2 again this year with Ultraviolet. Will post up more details soon... Maria Healy is one of the residents for it this year and guests last year included Claudia Cazacu and James Dymond (amongst many others!)

You open on 14th right?

Judge Jules is doing Judgment night In BCM Mallorca so there's a good chance he'll be doing a night in Ibiza too. He was on the island a couple of weeks ago so could be in talks.

Could have something to do with the latest announcement from Amnesia?

"For all you EDM and trance lovers... Next week we'll be announcing our new party on a Sunday at Amnesia Ibiza, who do you think the resident DJ's will be?"

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't giggling like a little schoolboy at the thought of more trance. I'm excited! :D

ha, gatecrasher facebook a few mins ago:

Trance is coming to Ibiza

change of plans then, or maybe just the many voices telling them 'what, you're not going to do ANY trance?'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back