Gatecrasher is back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta say, in terms of the actual names and the overall consistency across the season, Gatecrasher have really shown Cream how trance is done here. A good mix in styles of trance right across the line up with none of this 'amazing one week, let down the next' that Cream have going on.

Yeah, the only let down appears the sheer number of names. I can't actually believe that all these DJs are playing in the main room together. Surely not! It would be a real shame if each DJ only had 40 mins.

Can anybody confirm if the closing party is indeed the 15th Sept. Meaning I would miss it by one week after month and months if waiting for this announcement.

Crasher haven't let us down here, some great line ups which blow asot away! Am surprised with number of dj's each night, do you think there could be an early start time (say 10pm) so that the party can be carried on straight after driftwood?

wait - whats with the two lineups for each date? No way there are this many artists... is there?
If this is true, the best trance nights in Ibiza easily. I hope this doesnt fail on them and they call it quits with trance after this year. Because wow what lineups

I can not believe they are charging a booking fee on there web site got tickets!!!!!
Think it will be better to buy them in euros when I'm there!!

Crasher haven't let us down here, some great line ups which blow asot away! Am surprised with number of dj's each night, do you think there could be an early start time (say 10pm) so that the party can be carried on straight after driftwood?

Even a 10pm start leaves short sets.

there are two rooms so if it starts @ 10 and ends @ 7 theres around 9 hrs.. so if theres 5 djs listed in one room.. opps still too short.. dont think all well be able to get 2 hours @least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back