- Ferran Adrià's new restaurant: Heart Ibiza -

... review about sublimotion then?
sublimotion made a very big mistake.
they let a camerateam inside (during daytime).
so "world´s most expensive restaurant" was on tv last week in germany.

from those pics everybody on his right mind can see what a joke this "experience" is especially in correlation to that ridiculous 1500 euro (or whatever) price !
but judge by yourself (in german only but doesn´t matter).
you can see everything from the ridiculously tacky entrance-situation to these silly animated walls (like dia-show back in the day) etcpp ...

because there is a sucker born everyday =>
http://www.prosieben.de/tv/taff/video/20153-das-teuerste-restaurant-der-welt-clip

:(

duran duran gig just got cancelled.

anyone that's bought tickets for this will get a full refund as always of course. give us a few days.

Oh too bad, we planned to go to see Duran Duran... must have been funny...

Do you know stivi if they will be replaced?

updated heart factory line ups for the rest of the season

15th sep - TBA still (some cool rumours though)
22nd sep - pillowtalk & audiofly
29th sep - damian lazarus & the ancient moons + satya hinduja

important: 6th october (carl cox + the brand new heavies) is CANCELLED. tickets bought on spotlight will get auto-refunded in the next days as always.

not bad at all =>

"...

X Sundays''Acid party in Ibiza Heart

The new chapter of feeling the summer party offers special packages for more inlet and dinner drink on the Terrace
The party tonight costs only 25 euros entry plus a drink until midnight and a special surprise for all those who come disguised or customized to the theme of the tenth Acid Trip Sundays.
It also offers the chance to taste food flavors of the street markets of the world under the filter of the Adrià brothers in space called Terrace on the first floor where you can dine with a drink for 60 euros and discover the excellent Gastronomy of the best chefs in the world. This offer includes entrance to the party. A double opportunity to discover the cuisine of Adrià and star summer party.

..."
http://www.diariodeibiza.es/pitiuses-balears/2015/09/13/x-fiesta-acid-sundays-heart/792918.html

Well it is trully an experience...food wise I prefer Heart but as a one in a life time experience I would choose Sublimotion. Woud I pay for it (even if i had the money). No.

you're being pretty honest here, thanks for that!

I get it that sublimotion is maybe more of an experience than heart, but if even you say the food is better at heart (or, say you preferred it) and it also only costs about a fifth than an sublimotion, then my choice would be pretty clear.

I agree with El Diablo. Was finally able to do Heart this year and foodwise it was an absolute revelation. Probably the best on the island. Nothing compared to that Disney Land whorehouse Lio.
Be aware though that you can't see the show from all the tables. They broadcast the show on 2 large screens as well to those tables unable to see the show, however, it is not the same as the live act.
Just for your info: we paid €2200 for 8pax drinking 4 bottles of Sake and 2 bottles of wine.

Los que compartimos aquellos míticos viernes en el AURA de San Lorenzo, tenemos recuerdos muy queridos de esas noches, todos los amigos de Paloma Ibiza, Agroturismo ATZARO ibiza Paloma Café, Cicale Ibiza, la banda de lujaneros, los amigos de Restaurante Bar Can Curuné y un montón de "guiris" de todos los colores y nacionalidades divirtiéndonos con la música de Antz Bryans.

Este viernes repetimos la historia en HEART Ibiza
Nos volveremos a ver!

12036705_1012861152090243_4195854222630566460_n.jpg

heart closing party - 04 oct 2015

12088014_712828808862232_129582141129580283_n.jpg

tickets on sale on spotlight in a bit, 50€.

I went to acid sundays for a bit last sunday and I can confirm that acid pauli is indeed fantastic. great music. and with damian lazarus together, this party looks to be an amazing night musically. also an alternative to those that don't want to hit the mega rave that will be space closing or aren't a big fan of solomun at pacha...

Funny, residents will pay more than tourists??????????

Special Menu For residents ‪#‎heartibiza‬ closing
We welcome the closure of the season with a very special tasting menu!
Come and enjoy this unique experience in his last weekend.
Price of tasting menu 100 €. Drinks not included. Valid for the nights of 9,10 and 11 October and exclusive to residents.
Entry to the club included.
Booking phone 971 933 777

Back