- Ferran Adrià's new restaurant: Heart Ibiza -

three areas:
- terrace (entry 80€) with views over dalt vila where, if you fancy it, you can buy street food
- "heart supper" restaurant with a 150€ menu, drinks not included
- club (entry 50€)

see you there?!

4sure ... will be there from june 1st till end of the season :D

.. so more or less 80€ just for the view i get 4free just steps away @ calma+cappuccino ??!!?? :twisted:

.. so more or less 80€ just for the view i get 4free just steps away @ calma+cappuccino ??!!?? :twisted:

No not realy, at Calma and Cappuccino you are directly at the waterfront. From the terrace you still have the road in between, which is a little extra you won't get at the other places. No matter how much you will pay.

three areas:
- terrace (entry 80€) with views over dalt vila where, if you fancy it, you can buy street food
- "heart supper" restaurant with a 150€ menu, drinks not included
- club (entry 50€)

see you there?!
Is there an early bird option. :oops:

Has anybody made a reservation for here yet? is it open? I sent a reservation request for about 6 weeks in advance and had nothing back....

Has anybody made a reservation for here yet? is it open? I sent a reservation request for about 6 weeks in advance and had nothing back....

I tried to make a reservation. So far, this is their answer:

Peticion_en.jpg

had the pleasure of seeing the place tonight, promising I have to say! :) pics etc to follow soon on spotlight main website

The Adrià Brothers and Cirque du Soleil unite their unique creative minds in HEART, an innovative concept curated by Albert and Ferran Adrià, the world-famous chefs renowned for their Michelin three-star restaurant elBulli, and GuyLaliberté, founder of Cirque du Soleil.
For more than 10 years, Albert and Ferran Adrià and Guy Laliberté have been sharing ideas on the concept. This project was born from their common passion for art, gastronomy and music and will be set at an iconic location at Ibiza Gran Hotel. HEART seeks to explore what happens when food, music, and art collide.

Three places to experience HEART Ibiza:

THE BARAKA – A hippie chic take on street food markets
This outside terrace features curated music, original contemporary art pieces, ambient live art performances and gastronomy. Inspired by traditional street food markets and various street foods of the world, the Adrià brothers have taken great care to design an astonishing gastronomic offer to create a unique and global experience.
THE WORKSHOP – Where to experience art, music and food
The Workshop is a unique space that offers a seated food service experience combining ambient visual and performance art, curated music and signature Adrià gastronomy.
LA BOÎTE – A live music venue, featuring live bands, live art, and a decadent food and beverage service
A space where the hottest nightlife ingredients mix in different ways to create a distinct flavor resulting from the creative genius of the Adrià Brothers and Cirque du Soleil.
HEART explores the creative collision between food, music and art.

A little of info and now is the question - how easy it is to book? Shall we do it way in advance? How is the experience? Any comparison to Lio???

Back