- Ferran Adrià's new restaurant: Heart Ibiza -

tickets for heart club events will be on sale on spotlight soon. if anyone gets an invitation for tomorrow night's club opening event with nils frahm & sven väth, make sure you wear long trousers and closed shoes (obviously talking about men here). there isn't a dress code as such, but shorts and flip flops/sandals aren't allowed.

maybe it was a flop ?
that flyer was gone from heart's page the next morning ... from ibiza sonica's page, too ...

Tonights flyer...

11701161_10153513196448933_5983413811247345310_n.png

musically it was great - seeing nils frahm live is amazing. and sven is sven - he hasn't disappointed me in the last 3 years.

I'm in two minds about the venue as such. I love the outside terrace upstairs, but am not so fond of the main room where they do the 'proper' dinner and the party afterwards. it's great to see all the show elements (not gonna spoil the surprises here) and it's definitely an experience, but for me personally it's a bit dark inside there (at least for dinner that is). soundsystem is alright! bar prices of course expensive, but not more than elsewhere.

thanks for info :cool:

so that "main room" is the place which turns into disco later ?
but from there you don't have a view to dalt vila ?
was there full house last nite ?

yeah the main room (I just called it like that - it's not the official name eh) is the restaurant that then, around midnight / 1am turns into the club, similar as in lío. there's a window towards dalt vila (sometimes closed by a curtain, sometimes open), but you definitely don't get the same views as you do in lío. the upstairs terrace is better in terms of views and I also like that 'open food market' concept they have upstairs. that said, I'm sure the food downstairs must be something else!

it was very busy yeah! not sure if it was a sold out or not, but it was definitely busy!

Don't be put off by, the useless very tall blonde at the door.
We really enjoyed the food experience.
The cost is 80€ for the terrace. You get a wristband, and it's all you can eat.
You have to pay extra, if you want some oysters.
Otherwise, you have choices of; jamon, shrimp (both excellent), sushi, tacos, mini hamburgers, brochettes teriyaki, ice cream, fruits confits(?), waffles".......
Considering the choice and quality of food, it's worth the 80€ spent.
You can get some decent priora wine for 40€/bottle.
The smallest water bottle 8€.
The room that turns, into club, was full of high heels professionals, with some fat men, with fat wallets. Not the Ibiza we like and enjoy.

Listen to 'I'll Be There', the new song by CHIC feat. Nile Rodgers with The Martinez Brothers!

Back