drink prices 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paid 32 EUR for 2 bottles of water in Hi on Sunday night....

Learned that the bar at the front right of the Theatre (between Theatre and Wild Corner) is the "VIP" bar, which apparently has different prices. At first I thought the waitress was trying to rip me off but when I asked about the price she showed me on the menu.

I mean, I heard that there are different prices at different bars in clubs and for the VIP sections. And we've been moaning about water prices on here forever. But 16 EUR for 0.5 litres of water, come on!!!

The worst part is, when you're at that bar in the middle of the night, no way are you going to get to any other bar in under 30 mins without some serious shoving and pushing either through that main room or the wild corner. Which you're not going to do. And they know that, of course...
Yep, that’s the bar I was charged 18 EUR for beer. At least the AC is good so I need less fluids to keep cool!

Went to Eden for the first time ever (yes, really!) for Defected due to work last night and the VIP bars either charge more or the prices have gone up - 15 EUR for a beer which changed from Heineken to a very strong French ale (!)

Eden has always been reasonable (for ibiza), I’m usually a bit worse for ware by the time I get in but sure it’s less than 10 euro a beer

Last time I was at Pacha 2019 I could get a bottle of vodka for 180 with 6 mixers anyone know if this can still be done...Or even the price of a bottle of vodka in Pacha

I have to say I really appreciated the fact that you could buy a pint of decent beer at HI for 17 euros - still incredibly expensive but spent Afterlife closing nursing a few of these

I have to say I really appreciated the fact that you could buy a pint of decent beer at HI for 17 euros - still incredibly expensive but spent Afterlife closing nursing a few of these
Please tell me you aren’t describing Heineken as decent….?

Please tell me you aren’t describing Heineken as decent….?
Hop House 13 - I quite like it! The bar is low to be fair (not the actual bar lol) - but there is a bar in the garden where there were four drinks on tap.

In Ushuaia they were charing 17 eur for can of Heineken

not anymore. Drinks are more expensive than Amnesia. Only Hi and Ushuaia are more nowadays I think
Yes! Water cost 10€ for a 0.33 L bottle at Eden (SHINE). At Amnesia (Kevin&Perry), it was 9€ for 0.5 L. I am surprised clubs don't charge for toilets yet...

For me, the trick has always been to drink 0.5 liters of water immediately before entering the club. I don't mind buying overpriced drinks for fun, but buying overpriced water for wellbeing just sucks :(

Dunno if i mentioned it but both Ibiza rocks and Las dalias were measuring single drinks this year. Unsure about bars while out and about. Sure someone said hi and ush were doing the same…

Dunno if i mentioned it but both Ibiza rocks and Las dalias were measuring single drinks this year. Unsure about bars while out and about. Sure someone said hi and ush were doing the same…
Their wine pours are very small, maybe 125ml as a guestimate.
Wine £6 and £7 for bog standard
Bottles of Estrella £6
So averaged out a bit I suppose

when I first came to ibiza in 1999, I was told drinks were really really expensive in Ibiza. They were. But cos I knew they were already, I didn't mind cos you generally don't find the best DJs in the world or the best clubs in the world in your local town were the drinks are cheap.

Can honestly say I've never been shocked by any price for a drink I've been told in a club since. 35€ for a vodka red bull amnesia vip, sure, sounds about right to me.

Jet supermarket charges 3€+ for a corona. Jet supermarket !!! think how much better a club is than that and it'll be worth every penny.

otherwise, just give the bar staff a tip for a bigger pour ! ;-)

Something I noticed in Pacha last night was that they measured, which they didn't earlier in the year.

This was on the terrace and the right balcony bar.

Never minded *too* much when free poured as you'd get a healthy amount for the cost.

Something I noticed in Pacha last night was that they measured, which they didn't earlier in the year.

This was on the terrace and the right balcony bar.

Never minded *too* much when free poured as you'd get a healthy amount for the cost.
I remember gin tonic , wit more gin than tonic . Years ago.

NUI:

Beer - 6€
Fanta - 4€

(at least those were the prices last night for the Solfest)

IMG-20231022-WA0005.jpg

I think that's the usual price there? Pretty sure I paid 12 EUR for 2 beers for OffBeat and Ibiza Meets Berlin.

Also about 12 EUR for a (strong) spirit and mixer, free pour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back