Don Toni => Hard Rock Hotel

ie41.jpg

I don't think its head to head with Ibiza Rocks at all. I think it's almost a family type place too. I have no idea how this will work. I drove past the don Toni low rise today and a construction fence is all round the front so looks like it's all go.

Whilst I agree to some extent...I think it would be foolish for Ibiza rocks to think that this development will not affect them, after all the matutes group will have noted how successful this brand is .... And copy it in various guises....it's business sense.

If i need go see a bit of ZZ tops beard when im on holiday i will definitely stay here...

This is totally aimed at a different demographic to Ibiza Rocks. Wait until you see the prices!

Ibiza Rocks is an entry point for many and the price can be as low as £300 a week. Hard Rock hotels are pretty unique. They are family type resorts but pretty damn cool at the same time. Weird mix that somehow works.

as usual the online version only includes a little part of the article which, among other things, says that they plan to stay open oct/nov!

if thats the case thats just what i said a few years ago get a hotel to stay open longer.only trouble is the flights from uk stop end of oct...will see how it goes.

Some new "artist impressions" on the website! The actual "dancefloor" area actually looks better in terms of space than Ushuaia.

ibiza_entrada.jpg

ibiza_coche.jpg

ibiza_tele.jpg

from an entirely personal point of view I would weep if I ever ended up somewhere like this.

The more i see of the new don toni, the more impressed i am. I can appreciate why the playa d'en bossa regulars from over the years feel pushed out though. the resort simply isnt what it was a couple of years back

Back