Destino resort

Am i correct in saying the Cocoon closing afters (if there is one) would normally be held @ destino?

not necessarily, no. they did it there for two years in a row now and it was of course one of the options, but I know that they were also looking for something fresh. normally they never repeat the same place for the closing afters so many times in a row.

not necessarily, no. they did it there for two years in a row now and it was of course one of the options, but I know that they were also looking for something fresh. normally they never repeat the same place for the closing afters so many times in a row.

Thanks for the heads up - we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open when were there then. Could be a little tricky tho as we may not even make it to Amnesia! We was thinking of doing DC10 with a little rest then the afters.

Thanks for the heads up - we'll just have to keep our eyes and ears open when were there then. Could be a little tricky tho as we may not even make it to Amnesia! We was thinking of doing DC10 with a little rest then the afters.

not doing cocoon, but doing the afters is cheating!!! ;)

Just wondering if the Luciano event this friday will take place?? Any news??

yes this is happening.

I think also the destino closing party on 7th oct will be happening in the end, but can't confirm that 100% yet.

Back