Due to problems beyond our control ,
Destino Pacha Ibiza Resort is forced to cancel his next two events :

17/9 LUCIANO & FRIENDS
Solomun 24/9 LIVE +

We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you.
..."
I saw this on Destino's facebook page

To clarify, in santa eulalia they still have the PP in power so don't blame the PSOE in this case!

Any idea if Luciano and friends closing on 10/2 will be heading towards cancelled too?

Any shot these parties could be moved elsewhere or pacha would never allow it?

Any idea if Luciano and friends closing on 10/2 will be heading towards cancelled too?

Any shot these parties could be moved elsewhere or pacha would never allow it?

currently luciano closing and destino closing are both going ahead.

Ok for the beach bar but Destino doesn't have the right licence to operate?

you can't compare these two things.

firstly, the beach bars on PdB belong to the san josé district while destino belongs to santa eularia.
second, for example bora bora does have the correct license if I'm not mistaken (cafe concierto) and therefore doesn't have any problems. other places like no name didn't have any proper license at all or just a normal restaurant license (like in the case of beachouse if I'm not mistaken). destino is a hotel. if destino would be located on san josé soil they wouldn't have those problems probably, but the santa eularia council doesn't want to have party hotels à la ushuaïa and destino.

it's complicated you see...

you can't compare these two things.

firstly, the beach bars on PdB belong to the san josé district while destino belongs to santa eularia.
second, for example bora bora does have the correct license if I'm not mistaken (cafe concierto) and therefore doesn't have any problems. other places like no name didn't have any proper license at all or just a normal restaurant license (like in the case of beachouse if I'm not mistaken). destino is a hotel. if destino would be located on san josé soil they wouldn't have those problems probably, but the santa eularia council doesn't want to have party hotels à la ushuaïa and destino.

it's complicated you see...
Thanks stivi to clarify. True St Eulalia is much more strict

Solomun at destino next week cancelled?

Just had an email saying its been cancelled.

Does anyone have any news on this, will any other events be at destino next week, or will solomun play elsewhere? Seems odd to cancel his closing party.

looking bad for a big open-for-all cocoon-after then, with destino and playa d'den bossa unlikely?

destino isn't 'closed for two weeks'. two events have been cancelled. no more no less.

Back