Destino resort

framch30

Evening chaps and chica's, does anyone have any experience of staying at / spending th day at Destino?

Thinking about spending a day there to chill etc etc yadda yadda, any info on food & drink prices for the pool bar would be appreciated. Not expecting it to be cheap, just trying to gauge how much I might be spending.

I do know it's 20 euro for a lounger with a minimum spend of 50 euros per person.

can't remember exact prices, but while it's certainly not cheap I never felt as it's a rip-off. and the quality of food was superb last year. haven't been this season so far, but I don't expect it to be any worse!

can't remember exact prices, but while it's certainly not cheap I never felt as it's a rip-off. and the quality of food was superb last year. haven't been this season so far, but I don't expect it to be any worse!

So if I'm fine with Pacha restaurant & Km5 prices, eating and drinking there won't be any higher priced than those places? Also do you think if I'm there on the day of the Solomun gig having pre booked loungers and spent over and above the minimum spend would I still be required to buy tickets for the party?

oh if you're cool with those prices then you definitely won't be shocked with destino prices don't worry.

as for the party thing - maybe just call destino and ask them? I think they might be inclined to offer a deal, but can't say for sure.

oh if you're cool with those prices then you definitely won't be shocked with destino prices don't worry.

as for the party thing - maybe just call destino and ask them? I think they might be inclined to offer a deal, but can't say for sure.

Just had a reply to my email re the above. As long as you meet the minimum spend there is no need to buy an admission ticket for the evening event :).

Just had a reply to my email re the above. As long as you meet the minimum spend there is no need to buy an admission ticket for the evening event :).

amazing eh? I think that's a really good offer from them - thanks for sharing!

I know for the events I found it to be the most reasonable drinks prices on the island. Last summer it was something like 5 euro per drink (beer or vodka) and they werent cheap on the measures. I think you got it even cheaper if you pre bought drinks too.

I know for the events I found it to be the most reasonable drinks prices on the island. Last summer it was something like 5 euro per drink (beer or vodka) and they werent cheap on the measures. I think you got it even cheaper if you pre bought drinks too.

Cheers for that info Mike. what do you mean pre bought drinks? 5 euros is mega cheap though?

it's definitely more than 5€ for a drink now!

they do drinks packs though which work out very reasonable. you can buy them right after you get into destino on event days.

When you go in for something like luciano or solomun there were women at the gate selling drinks tickets. Im pretty sure it was 5 euros per ticket. Youd then use this at the bar instead of money and could order pretty much anything you wanted, cocktails, beers, wine.

Dont know if this was just a one off promotion but it seemed the norm.

I remember making the most of it because i thought it was so cheap.

When you go in for something like luciano or solomun there were women at the gate selling drinks tickets. Im pretty sure it was 5 euros per ticket. Youd then use this at the bar instead of money and could order pretty much anything you wanted, cocktails, beers, wine.

Dont know if this was just a one off promotion but it seemed the norm.

I remember making the most of it because i thought it was so cheap.

Perfect, hopefully it will still be an option for the event of the 25th June.

we bought the drinks tokens last year when over there for Luciano. It did work out cheap (for ibiza prices anyway) but i cant recall exactly how much it worked out at per drink..

Just checked the Destino website.

"Pack 5 drinks at Destino = 60,00 €"
"Buy your drinks for the party in advance at a reduced price. Exchange your voucher for 5 drinks at the entrance of the venue"

Just checked the Destino website.

"Pack 5 drinks at Destino = 60,00 €"
"Buy your drinks for the party in advance at a reduced price. Exchange your voucher for 5 drinks at the entrance of the venue"

I'm deffo going to be buying advance drinks!! Cheers Josh :D

Although prices must have gone up on last season.

I was paying €8 for a beer last season, so if you were to buy 5 beers with the tokens you would be €20 down?

And if prices have stayed the same, that issue needs clearing up haha.

I've just booked a cheeky day visit to destino on the 24th June staying over night but checking out the following day then planning on staying for the duration to enjoy the birthday party . Just spoke to reception and asked if we are free to enjoy the party and the lady said we will have to pay as we are checking out before . So could anyone give me a heads up if it won't be a problem buying the tickets the night before ( ie it might sell out or not ) as I'm hoping I might be able to wangle a free entry once I'm there . Any thoughts appreciated

I've just booked a cheeky day visit to destino on the 24th June staying over night but checking out the following day then planning on staying for the duration to enjoy the birthday party . Just spoke to reception and asked if we are free to enjoy the party and the lady said we will have to pay as we are checking out before . So could anyone give me a heads up if it won't be a problem buying the tickets the night before ( ie it might sell out or not ) as I'm hoping I might be able to wangle a free entry once I'm there . Any thoughts appreciated

This will be my first visit to Destino also on the 25th for the birthday party, we aren't staying at the hotel but have reserved sunbeds and will be spending the day by the pool eating and drinking which is 20 euros per bed with a minimum spend of 50 each, for that we don't have to buy a ticket for the party at night.

I would think with the line up they have that night that the event will sell out or come very close to it, probably someone on here would advise better though. For 30 entrance fee I'd be inclined to buy a ticket rather than miss out, would reckon tix still be available the night before but again maybe someone from spotlight would advise better.

If you are checking out on the 25th are you planning on chilling by the pool, spending money on food/drinks during the day pre evening event? If so it might be worthwhile running it by them, once your in your in kind of thing.

I personally don't think it will sell out, but it'll most certainly be very busy.

you can always buy a ticket with us and then, if you succeed in getting a free ticket from the destino team, cancel ours (mind you have to cancel max 24hrs prior to the event though).

Thanks for your thoughts Think I will try the hire the bed email approach first and see if I get the same response ;)

Back