- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't going to mention(moan about) it :D

You're all moaned out on that one by now, surely :lol: .. Seriously, mate - Matt & I p!ssed ourselves laughing so much yesterday at the soundtrack from behind - was better than an episode of Karl Pilkington's Moaning of Life. If I could have sold the rights to it .....

Matt on the other hand ignored my advice and is suffering he he.

Who's laughing now :D :spank:

He's on the aqua de sin gas, I really enjoyed letting it all out. Had some very disturbing mental images today trying to sleep as the twitches induced by sleep paralysis kicked in about the possibilities I don't know how you got me up there ffs. Still feeling rage deep inside lol.

i'm not there, but apparently the music on opening party afters at cova santa (as expected) has kicked off...

ElRow Ibiza Official Afterparty...

10341583_640551906035628_1936567199202469011_n.jpg

yes that's the one
Did you hear of anyone charging 50e? Cocoon tell me on Facebook it was free for everyone and won't say private so interested to know from yourself what the crack was.
Having seen the pics I'm now gutted I didn't go but I wouldn't pay 50e for address and don't know anyone who could get me in a private party :(
Ah well back to work tomorrow I can't wait....

Did you hear of anyone charging 50e? Cocoon tell me on Facebook it was free for everyone and won't say private so interested to know from yourself what the crack was.
Having seen the pics I'm now gutted I didn't go but I wouldn't pay 50e for address and don't know anyone who could get me in a private party :(
Ah well back to work tomorrow I can't wait....

i definitely haven't seen anyone being charged. as it wasn't publicly announced it was a bit harder to find out / get there (also because it was pretty remote), but I honestly think that no one who got there was charged or turned away. it wasn't a big venue, which was exactly the reason why they didn't make a lot of noise about it. they have to be sensible about how they go about it. if it's a big venue and it fits 'unlimited' people they'll be open about it on facebook on tuesdays, but if it's a small venue they obviously won't.

Fair enough thanks for taking time to reply, wish I'd thought of charging 50e for the address bet he made a packet :D

Look on Facebook cocoon page, or ask around near the end.
I thought they were doing the flash parties again this year? No flash meant free after but not heard anything.

Ok, thanx...by the way, Chris Lieblng did a daytime thing last year. I think it was at Sands. Does he make one this week too?

i think it might be interesting to go to SANDS tomorrow...rumors second edition. else, there's also a K.I.S. (keep it secret) villa party happening all day tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back