- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just read here that sal rossa changed owners and is now under a different name? Would that mean no cocoon afters or any other parties there? Went there last year and it was good, not that lot of people there considering that the same dj´s were playing on cocoon monday, but the music was great and good people there, no of the vip shit.

edit. It´s turning into a beach house. Would that mean no cocoon afters or any other parties there? Went there last year and it was good, not that lot of people there considering that the same dj´s were playing on cocoon monday, but the music was great and good people there, no of the vip shit.

edit. It´s turning into a beach house. Would that mean no cocoon afters or any other parties there? Went there last year and it was good, not that lot of people there considering that the same dj´s were playing on cocoon monday, but the music was great and good people there, no of the vip shit.

Yeah I was there too! It was never mobbed but got busier later on, good people dancing to good tunes!

10352042_10152420706573703_5182391615489035956_n.jpg

New project for Tuesday mornings starting this week.

This party is Invite only as we have a limited capacity. The venue will be announced by text message the night before. You must sign up with a Spanish number to receive this text.

10378274_738422029533914_30614052591996664_n.jpg

PH&C ;)

TIC TAC TIC TAC ...
SO HERE WE GO AGAIN ..AFTER THE LAST MASSIVE PARTY WE WOULD LIKE TO GIVE TO YOU A PRESENT A BIG PRESENT .....
SPECIAL LOCATION
SPECIAL GUEST
AND
SPECIAL SURPRISE FOR OUR OPEN SUMMER PARTY WE LL DO OUR BEST TO MAKE THE PARTY UNFORGETABLE...
STAY TUNES....
MORE INFO COMING SOON TURN ON YOUR MOB AND CHECK YOUR WHAT'S UP

So where will be the Cocoon afterparty this Tuesday? Destino has still no license and Sal Rossa has new owners...

After the last 4 days I might just go to bed and head straight to the after I'm getting way too old to deal with the recovery process. :D

Hopefully cova santa.. Then again don't really mind where it is cocoon afters is always a laugh.. Have fun everyone

I wasn't going to mention(moan about) it :D
My legs are absolutely in bits but I've had a disco nap and feel good again, Matt on the other hand ignored my advice and is suffering he he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back