Dating

Has Jonny V not realised that it's Angie he's really meeting yet?

;)

:p :arrow: but if I was I'd be telling JV to beat it as he can't be arsed putting in any effort!

I was in a round about way trying to get to what Kimajy's pic and MarkB's "I'm surprised that you can't be arsed to drive for a hour to see her, as you often lament at the lack of suitable ladies in your life." were saying :lol:

Going by AA route planner, it's 1hr 20 minutes to hers - waaay too long. :lol: I was thinking of telling her it's just not going to work, but she's said we should meet in Glasgow instead for a day out over the Easter hols. Bit of a trek, but one I do every few weeks anyway for gigs, drinking, etc with mates and at least it's not going to be a sober first date now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Just need to see how it goes!

Going by AA route planner, it's 1hr 20 minutes to hers - waaay too long. :lol: I was thinking of telling her it's just not going to work, but she's said we should meet in Glasgow instead for a day out over the Easter hols. Bit of a trek, but one I do every few weeks anyway for gigs, drinking, etc with mates and at least it's not going to be a sober first date now. :rolleyes: :lol:

Just need to see how it goes!

"It's not you, it's me. Well it's not, it's the AA route planner...":lol:

Still don't "do" dating... :rolleyes: :lol:

But there is something mortifying/gratifying all at the same time when the truth dawns on you that you're in bed with someone 15 years your junior. :oops: :lol:

I hope you're at least 31.

I had one of those moments a couple of years back, although for balance I've been used and abused by plenty of older women. ;)

I think age is completely irrelevant when it comes to 'dating', as long as the emotional maturity is there.

I had the most amazing summer love affair with a dutch gentleman twice my age. We drank wine, got stoned and talked about philosophy and politics. :)

Back