Dating

I can't be the only one who finds the whole dating thing absolutely terrifying?!
I mean, i'm as outgoing as they come (as those who know me will testify) - I can bull**** with the best of them. Hell, I can even stand up and play records to a room of people I don't know. But the dating game?! Whole different ball game. Turn into a stuttering *****.
:)

I can't be the only one who finds the whole dating thing absolutely terrifying?!
I mean, i'm as outgoing as they come (as those who know me will testify) - I can bull**** with the best of them. Hell, I can even stand up and play records to a room of people I don't know. But the dating game?! Whole different ball game. Turn into a stuttering *****.

Nah, I always loved it. It's an excuse to talk about yourself for hours:lol:

Now I'm coupled up again the only thing I miss is the variety of people you can meet. Hell, the odds of a one night stand with a German satanist, who I'd met on a Sunday night in an Irish Catholic club, happening again are now nil:(

Nah, I always loved it. It's an excuse to talk about yourself for hours:lol:

Now I'm coupled up again the only thing I miss is the variety of people you can meet. Hell, the odds of a one night stand with a German satanist, who I'd met on a Sunday night in an Irish Catholic club, happening again are now nil:(

let's leave that Frankfurt trip out of this....

are you ever gonna meet me for a beer by the way?! You're harder to get hold of than Salmon Rushdie during his Fatwa......

:lol:

You got my new number? I'll FB message you it. What you got on Saturday, I'll be out and about I think....

But you're coupled up now Stu! Was it the dating thread wot dun it?:p

Offer of another meet. She looks okay, first contacted me, but lives a good hour's drive away.

I'm swaying towards thinking that's too far, especially as she doesn't drive, so if we got off the ground I'd need to go there - probably every weekend to keep a relationship going.

Does that sound picky?

TBH, I consider unnnecessary time spent in cars/trains/planes wasted time. I'd rather meet somone who lives not more than 30 mins away (or a bit longer if we can take turns between places), though attracting females ain't my strong point. :(

Spoke to her on the phone last night, so will need to follow it up soon if interested...

Back