Cotton Beach Club

He didnt do the opening because of the rescheduled of Space opening (he was planning to go & cancel it, i guess he had done the closing 2015
Didn't notice that he retire from spotlight(we never spoke on spotlight & ill ask him once i'll see him there) as i remember his nickname decade & met him Ibz opening 14 thanks to other spotlight mate...
He likes too much the bottle of Vodka or Hierbas i've brought as his flat :spank: & the pre drinking stuff at his flat explaining he need some good rest a few hours later :D , never seen a bloke that empty my bottles so quickly :lol:

He didnt do the opening because of the rescheduled of Space opening (he was planning to go & cancel it, i guess he had done the closing 2015
Didn't notice that he retire from spotlight(we never spoke on spotlight & ill ask him once i'll see him there) as i remember his nickname decade & met him Ibz opening 14 thanks to other spotlight mate...
He likes too much the bottle of Vodka or Hierbas i've brought as his flat :spank: & the pre drinking stuff at his flat explaining he need some good rest a few hours later :D , never seen a bloke that empty my bottles so quickly :lol:

On a side note.
@FallenangelGparsons - did you strip off and dance naked with a girl who had also done just that last September at Bora Bora?

i plan to buy 4-5 bottles of hierbas after dropping my luggage & buyin a spanish simcard(Vodaphone avenue de espana) @ Vipercentro @ cor Jesus(the main thing after landing is to go to the supermarket to buy some food ), cheaper than the one in the main road from ibz town to San an, hope there will be at least 2 bottles left in order to bring them home & think not to bring all this stuff at his appartement :lol:

i was not in ibz for year 2015 so i guess i wil enjoy very much these ones :) but for ibz 13 @ Bora bora ,i remember telling to a nice irish girl that get close to me (just wanted to bang on my drum , wot r u expect ? :p) that she has a tit off her top bikini :D

Back