Cotton Beach Club

I

icebaer69

2014: new "luxury" beachclub called Cotton Beach Club opening @ cala tarida ...

what used to be the restaurant posta de sol (the one above):

2i90zdj.jpg

some old winter pics taken from up there here

Below a little teaser so you get the feeling of how the "Cinema Under The Stars" experience will be at Cotton Beach Club. We hope you like it and we hope to see you this summer!

1526952_482592251845493_1637307546_n.jpg

Cotton Beach Club will like to celebrate the sunset in a beautiful and different way with our guests, so from Thursday the 24th of July we launch the sunset concept named SUNSET SUBLIME every Thursday and Saturday from 7PM.

Our resident DJ Dalibor Dadoff will go back in time plug his turn tables, get the dust of the old vinyls and make sure music and sunset is mixed together like we remember in the 70's and 80's.

Our first Sunset Sublime will be in collaboration with the ultimate quality BELLAVISTA produced in the Franciacorta region - you do not get closer to Champagne than this!

We will create a sunny ambiance on the RoofTop Panorama - WELCOME!

reservations@cottonbeachclub.com
971 80 61 80

The two words that usually make me run a mile, Beach Club.. We're in Spain not bloody Dubai. .:evil:

I've actually been once this winter for a drink around sunset. it's a nice venue, but not one I'd spend a full day tbh. reviews about food were pretty mixed depending on who I asked.

and no, no private beaches in ibiza or anywhere in spain!

Went there last summer...the beach side near the water is free but they putted sunbeds on the restaurant side

Ok the beach is 10 meters but that's all :D

Next Saturday 31st of october Cotton Beach Club will again arrange our Halloween Lunch from 1PM. There will be Halloween atmosphere for kids and adults and we are looking forward to see you.

12118672_750888271682555_5827098164016862397_n.jpg

Scary prices :eek: was over there last week for a look. .

No real difference in pricing to Mambo, CBBC, all the PDB ones (Nassau, Sands etc), Atzaro, El Chiringuito (Es Cavallet), the barrage of Formentera ones etc etc etc !

Back