Cotton Beach Club

We were at a weeding do there in summer, lovely venue, not enough shaded areas we fried alive on the top floor. They appear to be open Fri/ Sat/ Sun all winter (according to the airport posters).

12065974_753589774745738_2402083115882779892_n.png

Yes he is,enjoying life in a a sunny place also famous about partying, this week, we are supposed to meet opening 16 :cool:(had a chat a few days ago) very cool nice guy but can't stand on him about exploring the island :D as recovering in his hotel :lol: after the parties:spank:, can't wait to see him again :)

Thailand
He hasn't t booked ibz yet btw ,I hope he will soon asking to book together(but too late as ive already done mine & complicated as we are living 3200kms far away & i dont know his scheduled holidays on may ), as he will join me for parties & pre parties & some pre drinkin at his flat...
As i told u , hard to stand on him about exploring the island, last time we get him from bed ,to have a lunch at s'emramada, the nice local restaurant closed to Sankeys , he has'nt eaten his meal :lol: & only drink his water, sometimes we were suposed to meet with other mate the afternnon, but he didnt answer to fb messages or whatsapp as he was sleeping in his hotel :spank:

BTW, i plan to have a visit at Cotton beach club ibz to experience a sunset as never been there & saw pics from fb contacts....i guess price drink there is more Mambo café rated than local prices such as Kumharas ibz :p

... hard to stand on him about exploring the island, last time we get him from bed ,to have a lunch ...
he has'nt eaten his meal :lol: & only drink his water, sometimes we were suposed to meet with other mate the afternnon, but he didnt answer to fb messages or whatsapp as he was sleeping in his hotel :spank: ...
so THAT party-schedule took it´s death-toll ?!:eek:;):twisted:

Back