Cheap flights

Been looking again for late Sept/Oct; prices outbound (from Manchester) are OK but return...eyewateringly high. Will wait and see - meanwhile that means hotels aren't getting my (early) booking yet. Deffo looking for alternatives to Ibiza - Mallorca?? Menorca?? Not seen the air prices for there yet; will be looking if Ibiza doesn't come down a bit.

IMG_0610.png

Does your location play a part for the price they give you? I’m getting cheap flights from airports far away but local airports are expensive.

I’m based in Sheffield. If someone is based down south or further up north could you check and compare your prices.

Been looking again for late Sept/Oct; prices outbound (from Manchester) are OK but return...eyewateringly high. Will wait and see - meanwhile that means hotels aren't getting my (early) booking yet. Deffo looking for alternatives to Ibiza - Mallorca?? Menorca?? Not seen the air prices for there yet; will be looking if Ibiza doesn't come down a bit.
I priced flights with from uk to Majorca and then Majorca to Ibiza and the total was about a saving of £50 if I remember correctly.

Booked my return flight for Wednesday 7th August 4:30pm, great time to leave & only £60ish. I'll now be looking for an early morning flight on the Friday before that👍. Will have to cover Paradise on the next trip, planned mid/late Sept.

Flight out on Thursday 1st booked 👍

Menorca for us this year

I priced flights with from uk to Majorca and then Majorca to Ibiza and the total was about a saving of £50 if I remember correctly.
Thinking of having a week on/around Palma in April, might have a day trip to Ibiza just because - however it would be a flight (sorry, Greta) so I can do it in a day. Depends on timings, price etc, and also Vuelling's* tendency to cancel. But it's an option, I'll be staying close to PMI so that's not an issue.

*Correction - think (looking at the timetables) it's Air Nostrum

Just been for a weekend away (not to Ibiza) and I see theres a new grift going on with express tickets for Passport control. Where is it going to end with these extra charges?

Is tapping a debit card to fasten your seatbelt coming soon? 🤔🙃

Just been for a weekend away (not to Ibiza) and I see theres a new grift going on with express tickets for Passport control. Where is it going to end with these extra charges?

Is tapping a debit card to fasten your seatbelt coming soon? 🤔🙃
They seemingly have the same in Jamaica, called Club Mobay

Will there be more flights getting released? The dates I’m going on are only showing flights for 2 airports now.

21st September to 5th October. No Ryanair flights from Birmingham unless they’ve already sold out or not released / operating from Birmingham this year.
Looks like Ryanair have flights from Birmingham 1 day either side of your dates, just not the exact dates.
There's a flight on 22nd coming back on the 6th.

OK Sept/Oct flights are now reasonable depending on the date, so I've booked 8 nts (1 in Ibiza, 5 in Formentera and the last back on Ibiza) and the whole lot including decent seat and carry on bag (but no b/fast) cane to £1150. Slightly over my budget of £1k but with one extra night than usual.

So hope the sea's warm and the beer cold!!

Also, looking at a quick break in May and can do the flights there and back for under £100, but with only the underseat case, so I'll strap my heels onto my pet pigeon and point it south. Go that bird and there's extra seed in it when you arrive!!

Never an opportunity of bargain flights from Belfast / Dublin 😫

I looked at connections via Madrid and other mainland airports, but it was all adding up pretty quickly. So £250 return in July out of Dublin was the best I could hold out for with Ryanair. Which has dropped by around £175 since the autumn.

Compared to the £450+ Jet2 are still quoting at the minute from Belfast - My annual gripe on that hefty Jet2 fare.

Parking in Dublin has jumped a fair bit this year too so definitely using that new ish coach service.

Back