*** Ibiza Gossip 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see dc-10 working, unless they wanna do something in the garden, but I know they won't since music outside after like midnight is worse than the constant robberies in Ibiza. I don't think the capacity is great either.

Amnesia makes the most sense, get rid of Paris Hilton for chrisssakes

Its got to be Amnesia, DC10 and Pacha are too small

Would be nice to see it at Privilege again though, the Vista elrow nights were some of my favorite in recent years

still on my walk but even here I heard some juicy gossip. will be an interesting year 2017 that's for sure

I'm actually looking forward to going to Privi a bit more again actually. With Space gone the old Ibiza memories are here now in a way (not that I am Mr Nostalgia). Without giving anything away Stivi, will Privi have a few nights that will be on less commercial side of things and surprise us a lot?

Cant wait to hear all the changes for next year...exciting! El row will announce where there new home will be tomorrow..that will be interesting..hope its amnesia

If its amnesia on a saturday then that is me sorted as i can only do weekends this year. Sat ants and elrow, sunday solumun, monday circo + cocoon. Perfect

If its amnesia on a saturday then that is me sorted as i can only do weekends this year. Sat ants and elrow, sunday solumun, monday circo + cocoon. Perfect
Sounds like you have good nights planned. i would like to try ants and defo wana do solomun next year and elrow again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back