The Social Festival - Sat 12th September - Maidstone, Kent, UK

haha i know i know. Think train from victoria is easiest option. May have a partner in crime so chances of going looking up

When is last train to London from Maidstone? As the fest finishes at 12
11.30 i think!

So who's going then?

Weather looks ok Friday and a bit worse Saturday. Could be wrong of course. If it's sunny all week at least ground should be ok.

Looking forward to it :)

Are there still promo codes for this? Really keen to go on the Saturday but utterly skint so can't afford to buy a ticket. Any help much appreciated!

I think sat will be Panpot, Ellen Alien, Solomun, Cox, Garnier..:)
Should be seeing Cox b2b Fanciulli at Space closing so can skip that ;)

Last edited:
Are there still promo codes for this? Really keen to go on the Saturday but utterly skint so can't afford to buy a ticket. Any help much appreciated!

You can try it on with mine for free as I won't be going. But there was a load of arsey stuff about tickets not being transferable and checking to ID in the name of the purchaser etc. not sure whether they're actually going to be doing that or not.

Was tempted to make an inpromptu trip down for this for Sasha & Diggers, didnt realise it was a Friday affair :cry:.

£25 for entry after 6 seems a right steal though.

Seeing Hot Since 82 tonight at Space

Iam coming, really up for Sat, should be great fun the Clockwork next sat at MOS

Hey all. I dont think its any secret that Friday hasn't sold as well as anybody hoped :( as such im running a v.v.limited free guestlist for the Friday. Only condition being you MUST arrive before 5pm.

Please inbox me if you are interested, and you can 100% make it. Only a few spots going, so even if you're 99.9% plz consider you may be taking somebody place who can make it.

Thank you.

I find it all very strange I have to say.
Everyone went mental when s&d had their secret get together at Ministry in easter.
If they announced a night at Fabric or Heaven doing a b2b on a thurs/fri/sat it would sell out in hours.

This place is only a couple of hours away from London at most.

Back