go pro/selfie sticks

I don't have an Instagram but maybe I should get one so that I can impress?I tend to forget a lot of things so I cherish all of the photos and videos I have collected from my travels around the world, sorry your videos have come out like shit. I recommend the hero 04.

I have a hero 4 as well and can't imagine lugging that thing around all night, not to mention a huge metal stick.

I'm sure you love having videos, but let's get real, you are not recording videos to look back on in 10 years like a wedding video. People with selfie sticks have selfie sticks for one reason, to act like a c***.

I have a hero 4 as well and can't imagine lugging that thing around all night,

Haha, lugging it around? Its less then 1/3 the size of a smart phone. I get it. Jaded f***s dont want to be bothered why your in the moment. Point taken.

I am not a fan of selfie sticks, Tbh im hardly in many photo's on nights out either, But really who gives a f***?

I see people complaining about other people on nights out all the time on here/facebook etc but really need to get a grip. Who really cares what other people are doing in a club. Unless they are directly affecting you night out like a drunk stumbling into you all the time then just ignore them and get on with enjoying your own night out with your own set of mates? Let those wanting to take pictures and vidoes do it and you do what you want to do. If sopmeone 5 meters infront you is having their picture taken or has a selfie stick does it really make difference to you? You are there for the music which you can still hear. It's not like you are at a football game and someones putting a sick in your view...

Haha, lugging it around? Its less then 1/3 the size of a smart phone. I get it. Jaded f***s dont want to be bothered why your in the moment. Point taken.

Except it's a cube and not flat so you can't put it in your pocket. Jaded? Lmao, thankfully the club's agree
I am not a fan of selfie sticks, Tbh im hardly in many photo's on nights out either, But really who gives a f***?

I see people complaining about other people on nights out all the time on here/facebook etc but really need to get a grip. Who really cares what other people are doing in a club. Unless they are directly affecting you night out like a drunk stumbling into you all the time then just ignore them and get on with enjoying your own night out with your own set of mates? Let those wanting to take pictures and vidoes do it and you do what you want to do. If sopmeone 5 meters infront you is having their picture taken or has a selfie stick does it really make difference to you? You are there for the music which you can still hear. It's not like you are at a football game and someones putting a sick in your view...

It ruins the vibe, it's not rocket science.

This

It does make a difference IMO. I want a group of people around me all going for it and creating an atmosphere. Nothing worse than people just standing beside you, taking photos or just having a chat on the dancefloor. Sadly I just think some people don't get it these days.

It ruins the vibe, it's not rocket science.
Correct and they are just not necessary.

I want a group of people around me all going for it and creating an atmosphere. Nothing worse than people just standing beside you, taking photos or just having a chat on the dancefloor. Sadly I just think some people don't get it these days.
Couldn't have been said any better, last night saw Joris Voorn do an open to close in new york and he was unreal, somewhere in the middle two girls barge through and take pictures and just talk to each other for around 20 min. Normally i would enjoy the fact attractive girls are barging through anything to be in my direction but in this case just no, very very annoying.

What you guys dont get is its not all about you and your night. Everybody should have the right to own their own experience and make it what they want as long as they are not directly affecting you. If you are in a club like the picture above, full of people who want to record or snap a picture, then you have been out voted anyway. Some people's idea of a good time and enjoying the moment is taking photograpy. You might not believe this, but some actually do it for a living!

Lighten the f*** up and allow everybody to own their own experience and stop judging those around you because they choose to experience the night differently than you do.

I am not being rude and I apologise if it comes across that way, but as said some people just don't get it.

I do not want to be in a club full of people having seperate 'experiences' or a club full of people just taking photos. That isn't what it is meant to be about.

Have a look at this clip and it will show you what can happen when everyone is focused on the music as one and the energy that can create.

Lakid won't understand so there is no point wasting your breath . Of course everyone has a right to use a camera in a club but everyone also has a right to let them know how annoying it is . Feel sorry for the youngsters who won't ever experience how clubbing used to be. There loss and our great memories , those were the days !
:)

I do not want to be in a club full of people having seperate 'experiences' or a club full of people just taking photos

Ever so often we get this kind of vibe in new york but it is far and few between these days as you find a lot of people going to clubs because it is the new it spot or cool place to go such as Verboten which opened as an "underground" club but has come so far away from that vibe its absurd. The cool thing about not just clubs in Ibiza but the nights in which promoters have like Cocoon is the vibe and the people are all of the same mentality and that is what makes it enjoyable and special as Dirk said everyone enjoying and being there with the same attitude. Most people here didnt make comments to be offensive but as cheesy as it sounds those comments i feel are made to protect nights like Cocoon from having that vibe ruined because its all about the night itself not just one person having a good time

I am not being rude and I apologise if it comes across that way, but as said some people just don't get it.

I do not want to be in a club full of people having seperate 'experiences' or a club full of people just taking photos. That isn't what it is meant to be about.

Have a look at this clip and it will show you what can happen when everyone is focused on the music as one and the energy that can create.

Wait, so you are trying to make a point about how video ruins a party, by posting a video...of a party. Lol well done.

Not sure why you clowns conclude thqt i must be a youngster for wanting to take video. Im quite old and rather seasoned. Ive been to parties all around the world and been djing and producing parties in LA for the last 10 years.

One thing ive taken from my last 6 years of building camps at burning man, is that everybodys burn is there own.something that can be applied to a week in ibiza as well. Stop thinking your idea of a good party is the only one. I challenge you all to spend a week in black rock city....you might all gain some great perspective on individuality and learn to tolerate all the unique individuals that make up a great party.

My only fear is that is u are like all the other rowdy drunk brits that have been flowing into burning man trashing the playa and disrespecting others. If thats you please stay away.

I tolerated the selfie people and the iphone generation . I don't stand there and let it ruin my night . I just understand how sad the world is now with the Facebook/selfie generation. And appreciate the backlash .
Even burning man is not the festival it used to be .
Like I said you will never understand laadult .
Do what makes you happy were not stopping you, we are just laughing at you .

Wait, so you are trying to make a point about how video ruins a party, by posting a video...of a party. Lol well done.

Not sure why you clowns conclude thqt i must be a youngster for wanting to take video. Im quite old and rather seasoned. Ive been to parties all around the world and been djing and producing parties in LA for the last 10 years.

One thing ive taken from my last 6 years of building camps at burning man, is that everybodys burn is there own.something that can be applied to a week in ibiza as well. Stop thinking your idea of a good party is the only one. I challenge you all to spend a week in black rock city....you might all gain some great perspective on individuality and learn to tolerate all the unique individuals that make up a great party.

My only fear is that is u are like all the other rowdy drunk brits that have been flowing into burning man trashing the playa and disrespecting others. If thats you please stay away.
Oh dear...

Back