Dance Music: Where are things at?

It has been wall to wall Peggy Shoe at most spots over the summer hasn't it. Most places have had Naaa naa naaaa on repeat.

She's spot on. I never understand bars that bang out 4/4 when you're having a meal or a quiet drink
I hear you, but I guess when I was younger, I was quite excited to hear the same tunes banging out around the pool from the night before. 2004 I heard Armand Van Helden's 'My, My,My' so often, at night and in every shop, cafe and bar, night and day and loved it. (When I came home I actually dreamt a joke about with it as the sound track, where he was in the back of a transit with a blow torch and explained "I'm in van welding". :spank: )

E2A: Horrfied to realise that in my story of my younger days, I was 30!

Last edited:
It’s not even interesting. No breakdown, anything to look at.

Who ever is watching that back on a Tuesday afternoon 🤷🏻‍♂️

Dunno how recent it is but video doing the rounds on socials of someone mangled at Ushuaia and theres about 20 people just stood round him recording him and staring at him:mad:🤢

Dunno how recent it is but video doing the rounds on socials of someone mangled at Ushuaia and theres about 20 people just stood round him recording him and staring at him:mad:🤢
Saw that earlier. Fecking camera phones. Dude was just having a night out.

Yeah thats the video i was on about. Interesting article hard to disagree with any of it

Yeah thats the video i was on about. Interesting article hard to disagree with any of it
They could have easily talked about the idea of not filming someone on a state without posting the clip of someone in a state. Rode it for traffic.

Back