zabiela @ space on the 7th of september

We went to Space 3-4 weeks ago on the Sunday around 6pm, someone had just finished his set on the Terrace and the crowd were clapping him etc, then some other dude with longish hair and a big nose (?) came on and hardly anyone moved, his set was really slow.

So we buggered off to the big room and it was like.."OMFG who is this guy?"

He was using 4 decks, cutting and scratching on them and he was fooking awesome, yep, twas Mr Zabiela.

Defo recommend him.

haha, yep. James is the man. no doubt.

i've got about 4 gigs worth of his live sets and stuff, from various clubs round the world and his groovetech live shows.

top top man. his albums are great too.

seen him a few times, and looking forward to seeing him at space. i just need to make sure i dont miss him.....

Ive seen him 3 times at space and he seems to usually play from before till after midnight in the big room. a very talented guy

he made me all goosepimply last sunday - danced like there was no tomorrow. starts at 10 pm til about midnight / 1 am.

(i too have lots of groovetech downloads and live stuff - awesome ;-)

played a wicked breakbeat version of xpander - of course it might just have been a proper version of xpander with a breakbeat track underneath - you just can't tell ;-) anyway... was good...

bet you enjoy!!

james said:
played a wicked breakbeat version of xpander - of course it might just have been a proper version of xpander with a breakbeat track underneath - you just can't tell ;-) anyway... was good...

i'm guessing that's the hybrid mix.

Back