Your Help Needed !!!!!!

D

djgcmgee

Details of a TOP nights clubbing at bargain prices :

www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk (go to events page or follow link from front page)

Can you give me an honest opinion of whether reading about the page about our turnmills night makes you tempted to go ? Is there enough info ? How does the DJ line up look ? The prices ? Is there enough info Pictures etc.

ALL GENUINE FEEDBACK APPRECIATED

Hey fella,

I went to the last smart-e part-e on the 22nd or March (happened to be right after my funky house night at Fluid!) and I had an absolute ball - very nice tunes indeed. Really good idea to include free/concession passes in the flyer bags on the way out.

I've got another gig at Fluid on the 24th of May so it would be rude not to come down again ;)

Hey Mark Sun,

That's quite weird!! I'm from Sansouci/Smartie Partie and am DJing down at Fluid Bar tonight believe it or not. Why not come on down? We'll be there from 6ish till 2am

Heh heh no way :)

I'm off to massive attack tonight, then catching up with Moose (plays at come together) at Plan B shortly after... then across to my mate's night at Living... but maybe next time! Definitely see you at smartie partie though 8)

i like it

well i will be going o london in may... is it hard to ge it??? and is ther dress coe?

Re: i like it

coolmodique said:
well i will be going o london in may... is it hard to ge it??? and is ther dress coe?

Smartie Partie is one of the most laid back of all club nights with no hassles and a really up for it crowd. No dress code, just come what you feel comfortable in. Turnmills is near Farringdon tube station.

If you log onto www.hitthedancefloor.co.uk you can print a special concession pass which allows you entry @ £5 b4 10pm or £10 thereafter. See u there! :)

Back