your help needed and appriciated

methodman

heading over to PDB for a family holiday 30 may to 13 june, we will be taking someone who is willing to babysit, so me and the missus reckon we can do one good club night and still have all the fun of kids tantrums and sun burn.

the question is which one?

we both 30 and 34 but feel and act younger, the missus likes most music, whereas i realy like trance, i havn't heard much decent house music so dont realy have an opinion (im not closed minded but i havent heard anything that gets me going like a bit of trance)

so the question is which night?
obviously space is having its opening party on the sunday is it worth going regardless?
what sort of time to go if we do?

remember we proberly will only be doing it once as the holidays for the kids first.

whats this "SUMMEN" i noticed on the calender, there having a viva la trance, anygood?

any comments appricated. :D

Space you will deffo have to do, don't know much about the other one.

Do you go on the Promise board???

Q TOY said:
Space you will deffo have to do, don't know much about the other one.

Do you go on the Promise board???

You're from Yarm...... land of the Tall Trees! Good man.

I too am from the Yarm area, and I've got to agree with Space, the thing is, Sundays @ Space is the one to do and that's all day and all night. We've got 2 kids aswell and last year and this year my mother is looking after them while we go alone but "this is the very last time".
So next year, we're taking her with us and the kids so we can still go out!!!
I've thought about this a lot, and leaving them with my Mam on her own for near enough 24 hrs is a bit out of order I reckon so I thought we will sit in the hotel with Mam and the kids until 10 pm when they go to bed. Then head off to Ibiza town for Pacha. Return back to the hotel and grab 3 or 4 hrs sleep and get up about 11.
This way she's only minding them for 3 hours on a morning, no problem whatsoever, so we will be able to go out say 4 times during the fortnight!!!!
You stick with your Uncle Hook, Methodman, we'll get you to a few nights out!!!!
In answer to your original question, if I had to do one night, it would be Subliminal or Underwater, both at Pacha. But with you wearing the trance trousers, look no further than Cream @ Amnesia with the truly awesome Tiesto every week and the equally good PVD every other week. It's only 10-15 mins in a cab from PDB. Hope you enjoy!!!
ps. avoid Summum, if your just having one night, make it at one of the best clubs.

space ?

thanks for the advice,
i was under the impression that space is a daytime club? what exactly are its opening times?

daytime isnt really any good for us we want the little one in bed and asleep so he doesnt start wrecking $hit.

is it practicle to go to space at night? or is it just finishing off then?

what do the residents play at amnesia?

soz for all these questions, i just dont wanna go and come back and kick my self cos i missed something good.

Space is good on a Tues night for Carl Cox, but apart from that, and this is only my opinion, the best times are during the day - especially Sundays, when it opens at 6am or 8am and closes at 6am the following day, but the general opinion is after midnight it's not so good (cos the terrace closes).
Ressies at Amnesia differ from night to night, but on a Thursday it's top drawer trance all the way with 2 of the biggest names on the scene (Tiesto and Paul Van Dyk). It sounds like Cream at Amnesia is a must for you.

yo hook!

man i hear you, but cream @ amnesia is later on in the month, so i guess i will be stuck with the residents,

still ,it all sounds good, and i might try and do both.

cheers for the help

ps im in whitby, 1/2 hour down road from you Tall Tree dudes

I'll be there, but in the Bugged out room most of the night. GG is just too damn hard, it hurts my head at times!! :D

hook19 said:
I'll be there, but in the Bugged out room most of the night. GG is just too damn hard, it hurts my head at times!! :D

Your 100% right, i will just pop in and out of the GG room to.

Sander is why I am there really.

Where abouts are you from??

Coulby Newham, but I've just bought a house in Yarm and I'm moving in about a month.

Back