Your favourite season of the year?

I love having different seasons, I think cos I'm a bit fickle I get bored after a few months of each :lol:

At the moment back from Ibiza I can't wait for long autumnal walks in the park with the doggies in uggs and parkas and stuffing myself with veggie roasts in nice pubs with an open fire :lol: Then I love the whole run up to Christmas and we normally go away at New Year to get some sunshine. And then I love January cos it's my birth-month :lol: and then there's the whole excitement of spring and buying a new wardrobe of spring/summer costumes and then onto summer which = festivals, Ibiza, alfresco drinking, etc :lol:

I love having different seasons, I think cos I'm a bit fickle I get bored after a few months of each :lol:

At the moment back from Ibiza I can't wait for long autumnal walks in the park with the doggies in uggs and parkas and stuffing myself with veggie roasts in nice pubs with an open fire :lol: Then I love the whole run up to Christmas and we normally go away at New Year to get some sunshine. And then I love January cos it's my birth-month :lol: and then there's the whole excitement of spring and buying a new wardrobe of spring/summer costumes and then onto summer which = festivals, Ibiza, alfresco drinking, etc :lol:

Ahem???

Back