Your Favourite Daytime hangouts

tjcoombs

Ok guys so everyone knows about Bora Bora, Blue Marlin and the Sunset Strip in San An but what are the other great 'hidden gems' to while away the daytime and early evening and what looks to the best new place to hang out this summer...Tips for 2009 pls!

Ok guys so everyone knows about Bora Bora, Blue Marlin and the Sunset Strip in San An but what are the other great 'hidden gems' to while away the daytime and early evening and what looks to the best new place to hang out this summer...Tips for 2009 pls!

Catamarans on the right side of salinas...why? Day out there with friends while kicking the ass of the old argentinans at volleyball or the usual italians claiming they are the best until saying that they dont know what volleyball is... If any of you fancy playing against us from mid july...just send me a message!

There's been a few new beach bars in Bossa this year, which may bring back some of the old Vibe. I've heard Delano's next door to Bora Bora is trying to bring the spirit back.

I guess its going to come down to two things:

1) The People - They make the party.
2) The Authority's - They have the power to kill the party. :cry:

Here's hoping things go well for them :)

I'm planning on paying the Blue Marlin a trip this year (haven't been before- scandalous!) Really looking forward to it, spend the day there, maybe have some lunch and lots of fun in the sun with live music! Perfect! Does anyone know whether I will need to book sun beds etc in advance or whether we can leave it until the day? x

Back