Your Favourite daytime bar?

ruth said:
Mine has to be Kanya i think

daynight1.jpg

xpander said:
I like the Kiwi Bar too because the music in the day is fantastic and the staff are soooooooo friendly -
I believe it's called The Orange Corner now though?

yes :arrow:
25559483.jpg

robsta said:
Bora Bora for me too......it was rocking there a week ago.
It just has an indescribable *beep*tail of ingredients, including the planes, which make it a magical place

ibiza6.jpg

robsta said:
Do you know www.dancetrippin.tv? Its free to register and they have a wicked video set from Gee Moore at Bora Bora

http://streams.planet.nl/cgi-bin/re...n/episodes&title=Dancetrippin_BV&stream=07_56

MARKB said:
then off to Ancient people for a hammock!

127.jpg
<--- 8)

Fergie19 said:
Mine would have to be Coastline

593977.jpg

Nice Pix's McRackin

Is it September yet!!!
;) Those photos bring back some awesome memories.

Mine would be.....

Ancient People.........pre/post space

Kiwi......nice food

Kanya......daytime fun

Mambo....sunset

Coastline for sure ...

Coastline+Cafe+-+at+last.jpg

Pic taken from edge of my sunbed ....

Gotta say .. Kanya on the first sunday we got there ... (15th June?) was rockin! People were dancing all over the place!

Being predictable Coastline is gorgeous during the day with some breathtaking sights both of the sea and round the pool !

Not heard any mention of Villa Mercedes near the bus station / harbour in San An (having said that I'm not certain its open during the day which could well be the reason given the question on the thread !!) . . . .its a really lovely bar, very comfortable but fairly pricey. Has a balcony upstairs for eating and a nicely decorated terrace at the front.

The Sangria at Kumharas takes some beating early afternoon before heading out for adventures too . . . . 12 euros for a jar of delight.

Had a very peaceful session at the bar at the opposite end of the Mainsunset strip to Savannah, coiuple of bars up from Cafe Del Mar . . .can never recall its name (reys de copas or something ? wild guess ) nice place to get away from the crowds and rest up in the shade.

Terrier said:
Not heard any mention of Villa Mercedes near the bus station / harbour in San An

look - the bus in front of villa mercedes :arrow:
bus.jpg

Terrier said:
its a really lovely bar, very comfortable but fairly pricey. Has a balcony upstairs for eating and a nicely decorated terrace at the front

23693495.jpg

more pictures of the bars on the san antonio harbour here: http://www.picturetrail.com/mcrackin2

Terrier said:
The Sangria at Kumharas takes some beating early afternoon before heading out for adventures too . . . . 12 euros for a jar of delight

25674508.jpg

more kumharas pictures here: http://www.picturetrail.com/mcrackin6

Terrier said:
Had a very peaceful session at the bar at the opposite end of the Mainsunset strip to Savannah, coiuple of bars up from Cafe Del Mar . . .can never recall its name (reys de copas or something ? wild guess ) nice place to get away from the crowds and rest up in the shade.

rey de copas :arrow:
ibiza020.jpg

Jockey Club for chilling
Bora Bora for a sleep on the comfy sunbeds and then for a boogie in the afternoon

:D

Coastline, but don't know this year, because the place is split in half they say.

correct. the top two storeys have been removed!
you'd have thought there was an easier way - but there you go.

do you have a piccymackie?????

it used to be bar particular (best beach bar ive ever seen) but unfortunatly its closed,...now i like Yemanja most.....

Ibiza-girlie said:
ALWAYS Savannah!
Savannah1.jpg

you are obsessed with savannah!! :lol:

JT said:
Sa Trinxa for chilling

satrincha.jpg

JT said:
jockey club in the winter for sunset
001_004_00_ibiza01_200901.jpg

for sunset in winter i prefer the restaurant cap des falcó!! :D

vienna said:
it used to be bar particular (best beach bar ive ever seen) but unfortunatly its closed

chillin.jpg

vienna said:
now i like Yemanja most.....
001_006_00_ibiza01_200901.jpg

cool!! 8)

DJ Biff said:
do you have a piccymackie?????

oi biffmeister - i hope to see you and your headbanging girlfriend cherry b in dalt vila next week!! :p

049.gif
033102beer_1_prv.gif

(cherry biffy macky)

Back