Your dream compilation

If it was from a country it would be from Tune-isia.

Ok - who else wants to carry on the Wayne's World-isms?

any chance of any of these mixes being put on the net? Trying to escape the hell the is hard house and want to widen my horizons.

I would record mine to CD for anyone that wants one (when I finally get it finished, only 18 tracks left), but I have a problem with my right deck and it gives off a buzzing noise over the right channel. I can play ok, I'm using one left speaker, and just my left headphone but when it records there's nothing about it. :x I need another deck.... :cry:

try connecting a wire from the right channel out on your mixer to earth. a table leg or something.

Gecko 2, i'd be up for a copy!! The problem with mine is that I've got all the tunes but I'm no DJ and the only mixing i've done in the past is when I've made scrambled eggs.....but i'm bloody good at it! All fluffy and everythin' :lol:

kluster_uk said:
try connecting a wire from the right channel out on your mixer to earth. a table leg or something.

I've tried messing with it before with little success. I think it's the actual earth coming from the deck, maybe inside but I'm an electrician and don't fancy blowing the top of my head off, but I should be alright if I turn the power off :doh:

I'll give it a go. If I don't post tomorrow you know I'm dead...... :eek:

If I do manage to sort out the buzzing I'll record the mix, but I'm not a superstar, more of a case of I can one minute pull off a corking mix only for it to fall flat on it's arse by the next. I mix better when I've had a drink so I better go stock up on a Stella 24 pack :confused:

So far out of your's Dr Fox I've included in mine, but not in this order:-

Milk n Sugar - Higher and higher
Together - So much love to give
Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story (it's a bootleg of Love Story vs Chase the Sun though)
Kings of Tomorrow - Finally
Junior Jack - Thrill me
Bushwacka remix of Michael Jackson - Billie Jean
Bob Sinclar - I feel for you

Right I'm off home to finish off........ :p

Quality selection there gecko2, yu can't go wrong with a bit of Billie Jean! The bloke may be weirder than Zed from Police Academy, but the boy or girl (depending on who you believe) sure knew how to knock out an absolute stonker now and then. Looking forward to your other choices....

BTW, not heard that Love Story version, how does it rate against the others?

Toffer, just looked through your compilation, brought back some good memories....back at college when my car stereo cost more than my car!! :lol: Can't beat the old skool era.

Dr Fox said:
BTW, not heard that Love Story version, how does it rate against the others?

Well firstly, I'm still alive and I finished the mix, didn't record it though as the buzzing still won't stop.

The Love Story vs Chase the Sun bootleg to me is better than the original Love Story. It's actually the Tim Deluxe edit with the sax in at the end. I've always liked Chase the Sun and whoever did it pulled a corker out of the bag there. I'll try and sort out the buzzing soon-ish and record it. I forgot to bring the tracklisting in with me today.

some track zat zat kicks ass! 8)

wally lopez & dr kucho sheperd divine street :D :D :D
sebastian gamboa gatinha gostosa :D :D
sergio serrano presents cuba wally lopez & kucho rmx
marascia chemical attraction :D
latin thing radio rio :D
m soleil trival work :D
geri & hormi il sarcasmo :D :D :D
del gado coffe beats vol 2/vibe residents temptation :D :D
mario sforza tribaleando :D
acapulco caliente tambores :D
juan magan & xavi kolo the dawn :D