Young Waiter/barman/rep Looking For Work

Dyson_Ibiza_06

Hi,
I am currently looking for work in Ibiza to start this summer asap. Prefferably in San Antonio Bay or Playa D'en Bossa but would consider anywhere close to the tourist destinations. I am looking prefferably for Bar Work or Waitering but again anything would be considered. I am an efficient, confident and hard working induvidual that has alot to offer. If anybody has, or knows of, any available work please contact me: thud87@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Tom

Dyson_Ibiza_06 said:
Hi,
I am currently looking for work in Ibiza to start this summer asap. Prefferably in San Antonio Bay or Playa D'en Bossa but would consider anywhere close to the tourist destinations. I am looking prefferably for Bar Work or Waitering but again anything would be considered. I am an efficient, confident and hard working induvidual that has alot to offer. If anybody has, or knows of, any available work please contact me: thud87@hotmail.co.uk

Thanks,
Tom

If you are an efficient, confident and hard working individual that has alot to offer like you say....the best thing you can do is get your booty out on the streets of Ibiza and look for work in every location and destination!:lol: Very rarely did I see jobs "come to the person".:confused: Bit harsh but true.

Dyson_Ibiza_06 said:
fair enough! just trying my luck mate! never know??? :D

You´ll find something I guarantee.....there are squillions and squillions of jobs to be had in the summer months of Ibiza!:D ;)

Back