You have to love the Australians

lets be honest - with names like 'Rajini' & 'satish' ... there presumably not 'true' Australians!!

"I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else'' .... geeeez what a quote! :eek:

haha! ... we rented a camper van and done the Great Ocean road over 10 days ... no need to start in Adelaide but we did ... needless to say we didnt stick around there long!! :spank: ... Melbourne was a nice finish line - but not going to lie, def liked the Torquay way of life more!

HAHAHA...FROM ADELAIDE TO THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD HUH???
thats a short drive!

you're from brighton so of course you'd prefer torquay!!! ;)
did you get to go surfing??did you see any great white sharks??
I LOVE THE GREAT OCEAN ROAD......

:twisted:

:lol: ... yeah super short! :eek:

thankfully there was a van full of us so we shared the driving, its soooooo crazy how vast Australia is, no more did i learn this than when i done a stint of 'Outback' work ... a truely amazing experience!

yeahh we had the boards loaded up, we was actually @ Torquay for easter weekend & the Rip Curl Pro ... was sweet but coming down from the Gold Coast was killer with the difference in Weather!

the Great Ocean Road was sweeeeeeeeeeeet!! ... i think the biggest highlight was the 'Bay Of Islands' which is just a very shot drive out from a town called 'Peterborogh' ... we caught it for Sunset- magical !!

i love the ocean and coastal scenery but i think this is up there with the best ive witnessed ... some of the swells that come in from that Bass strait are epic to watch!!

Back