You couldnt make it up!

Bluddy awful if you ask me.

Yet she is having a baby for her stepmum when her own kids have been taken off her? :eek:

lack of any moral sense if you ask me. it like, i can have a baby, cos i can.

hearts in right place, but i bet theyre getting brown envelope stuffed with cash too.

would you have a kid for someone else out of the kindness of your own heart!

Pure scum! Even to look at them you know that between them they have the mental capacity of a five year old. People like that should NEVER be able to have kids!

"She inseminated herself using a 50p turkey baster"

Lovely. I thought this was a pop at some poor Bernard Matthews factory worker for a second.

TBF I rank the sort of low life scum that hut out (and then hypocritically reward) such stories much higher on my c*ntometer.

From the Board and management dictating the papers culture and strategy, to the inidividual that toko such great pleasure in getting his scoop solely to encourage fellow idiots to criticise and villify this family, all in the name of selling an embarassment of a newspaper.

What sort of person does that? For a living? Every day?

Not to mention it detracts from the real issues (esp the traditional working class readership the paper attracts) that people should be bothered about.

It's been a while since I've had a rant!

TBF I rank the sort of low life scum that hut out (and then hypocritically reward) such stories much higher on my c*ntometer.

From the Board and management dictating the papers culture and strategy, to the inidividual that toko such great pleasure in getting his scoop solely to encourage fellow idiots to criticise and villify this family, all in the name of selling an embarassment of a newspaper.

Not to mention it detracts from the real issues (esp the traditional working class readership the paper attracts) that people should be bothered about.

Amen!

I read this earlier.

The bit about the turkey baster made me feel quite sick at 8am in the morning :eek::oops::eek:

I can picture her doing it actually :confused: :spank:

Amen x 100 8) I FUNKIN HATE THE S*N (and not solely for the hillsborough conection either)

Back