You can't buy taste !!

weloveliam@space

All things tastless/classless to be posted here.

I'll start. This is the Sultan of Brunei's new customised rolls royce Phantom coupe. He's basically destroyed a 300,000 (odd) thousand pound car, by spendin a further ridiculous ammount on it :spank: :twisted:

You cant buy taste !!

brunei_rolls_9.jpg

brunei_rolls_10.jpg

brunei_rolls_7.jpg

:spank: :rolleyes:
http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIAL/slideshow/brunei_rolls/brunei_rolls_7.jpg

i've never really been much of a car person, but i'd take that.

altho, can you get the childseats in the back....:lol:

surely that isn't real... look at the size of the car compared to the parking space. Surely it must be some giant car.

TBH I don't like the look of them anyway so think it's an improvement :lol::lol::lol:

When I win the euros tonight, keep an eye out for me in Ibiza this summer, with below as my transport of choice 8) The boat for sleeping/partying, the car for getting round the island 8)

brunei_rolls_24.jpg

I bring to you....

DJIBRIL CISSE!
Got to love him :lol:
I was just talking about him yesterday with a friend who knows him.
Apparently the nicest guy you want to meet. Very much a family man. Musically talented as well.

He's actually quite shy and introverted. The wacky clothes are the only way he knows how to express himself, and he really doesn't care what people think about it.

I say more power to him 8)

Apparently the nicest guy you want to meet. Very much a family man. Musically talented as well.

He's actually quite shy and introverted. The wacky clothes are the only way he knows how to express himself, and he really doesn't care what people think about it.

I say more power to him 8)

I'm a Sunderland fan, and like what he's brought to the club. He gets a lot of stick for his antics on the pitch, always sulking! But he is a great player (when used right, which he isnt at the minute) and will be a great character to have around,

I've heard about him as a person, he's said how he likes to go fishing with one of the local lads - from the outside looking in it is the biggest mis-match you'll ever see, but looking closely you can see why.

I dont think he'll still be here after the summer, which is a great shame because like you said, he's a family man and has said he has settled here in the North East

saw an MTV cribs type thing with Cisse's house in Morocco

amazing place, seemed a geniune nice family person too

He's not on the move South is he? Sounds like spin to me:lol:

He doesnt play the guitar, he's a house DJ ;)

I dont think anything came about the incident outside the strip bar, just sounded like a geordie slapper havin a go at him

I'm not making excuses for the assault on the wife though

Cisse is alleged to have left the club at around 3am, at which point he entered into a heated row with a woman and “grabbed her by the throat”. It’s currently unknown whether the assaulted woman was a stripper, or simply a virtuous lady who opted to accompany a married footballer to a strip club at 3am on a Wednesday morning

http://www.thespoiler.co.uk/index.php/tag/assault

And he beat his pregnant wife.

QED?

Back