you all time greatest

K

ksixty9

:rolleyes:

what is you all time favarite ibiza tune. and for what reason

mine is tedd terry's something going on inside, the first tune i ever herd on my first visit to ibiza some days i can still hear that tune.

all time Ibiza fave is sooooo difficult to say, there's so many, and every year there's at least 1 favourite. but as I have to name 1 it'll have to be "finally" by kings of tomorrow, it's soooo summer in IBZ 2001. close runners up are "it just won't do" by tim deluxe, "free" by ultra naté, "Sing it back" by moloko aso aso. :p

A few of my favs there daltvilla.....Finally and It just wont do are right up at the top for me. Also would have to add Love Story and Push "The Legacy"

96 - Professional Widow + Ultra Flava - Amnesia terrace, still open air, sun rise - AAHHHH!!!
97 - Moment Of My Life, Belo Horizonte - Water Party, Es Paradis

...and then to...

2000 - Bob Sinclar 'I Feel For You - Bora Bora, everyhwere!
2001 - KOT Finally - everywhere
2002 - That Feeling - Pacha - Mr Knuckles

Since I was only there last year, I only have one Ibiza tune of alltime. There are a lot of contenders... Layo & Bushwacka - Love Story, the bootleg of Planet Funk Vs Layo & Bushwacka - Sun Story, Tim Deluxe - It Just Won't Do, Jurgen Vries - The Theme (for the trance heads like me :D) but the winner has to be without a doubt...

Cosmos - Take Me With You and I'm talking non-vocal too. From Manumission to sitting on the beach at Mambo, that tune signifies Ibiza!!!

The first time I heard 'Cosmos - Take Me With You' was when Tom Middleton (Cosmos) played it on the Essential Mix he did about May 2001, and it took me about a year to get hold of a copy. I spoke to Tom's brother about the track early last summer and he told me that there was a vocal version coming out with the original before it could be released. It's a funny old business. :lol:

the choon which reminds me of ibiza last year is nacotic thrust with safe from harm i remeber sitting in mar m and the dj dropped the 7min version of this tune-- quality!!!!!!

another tune which reminds me of ibiza is----

david morrales-------> needin you

another tune which reminds me of ibiza is----

david morrales-------> needin you[/quote]

YES!!! Heard him doing a 15 minute version mixing between the vocal and original version in Pacha - HEAVEN!!

Couldnt say for sure but the first couple of tunes that spring to mind would be josh wink, higher state of consciousness(spelling up the left) or that old remix of that song by simple minds which i cant remember the name of, but if ya know simple minds then you'll know the tune im talkin bout. :lol:

that old remix of that song by simple minds which i cant remember the name of, but if ya know simple minds then you'll know the tune im talkin bout. :lol:[/quote]

Is that 'Mother' by M-Factor?

To be honest when i said i can't remember the name of it, that was a downright blatent lie ;) . i dont actually know the name of the track. another hint might be that the start of the tune is enough to send shivers down anyones back. sheer quality. you're probably right though misterc :lol:

Back