Yoshitoshi Closing Party with Behrouz and Deep Dish

eliotte

ONE WORD FOLKS: UNBELIEVABLE

I would have to say that the music was top notch and these fellas had us dancing the whole night / morning. Wasn't as packed as last years closing party but still it was constantly filled all throughout the night.

I wish I could get a tracklisting of the tracks Dubfire and Behrouz played.

Anyone else make it?

Robo said:
Brilliant night. The ending has to be the funniest ending ever in an ibiza club :lol:

It was quality, def one of those 'were you there when Deep Dish started smashing up Pacha' conversations you'll be having for years to come :lol:

It was quality, def one of those 'were you there when Deep Dish started smashing up Pacha' conversations you'll be having for years to come :lol:[/quote]

You can't leave us hanging on there, we weren't there so tell the rest of Deep Dish smashing up Pacha! ;)

Overdose said:
You can't leave us hanging on there, we weren't there so tell the rest of Deep Dish smashing up Pacha! ;)

Sorry, it says in my review, but basically Dubfire came on the mic at 5.30am and said 'we have to close in half an hour' and basically thanked everyone for the season cept for Pacha, then at 6am on the dot all the Pacha security went into the DJ booth and wouldn't even let them play one more, then Sharam was trying to start a riot and there were 3000 clubbers cheering Deep Dish and booing Pacha :lol: Then Sharam ripped the Pacha sign from above the DJ booth down and broke it in two and chucked it into the crowd and Dubfire started throwing stuff like Pacha record mats into the crowd :lol: We left at 6.30am as they were leaving the DJ booth cursing Pacha but the club was still pretty full. I wonder if they'll be back doing their nights next year :lol:

Personally I think the Yoshitoshi night was the best night at Pacha. The combo of Behrouz and Deep Dish gave new flavor to the dull music that was being played at many clubs in Ibiza. If they lose Yoshitoshi to another club, it will be a shame.

Back